Wikiposts

New Forums

Old Mar 26th 2004, 12:02 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Forums

Here are some Ideas for new forums on British expats

God Damn MotherCookers - a forum where you can exchange recipes like apple crumble and Shepherds pie

Mo Money, no sense - a forum where 30 people can ask the same question about transfering money from the UK the US

I'm a moron, Get me outa here - a forum where dissillusioned brits ask you how they can move to america, they have 3 kids, the husband is a labourer and the wife is a qualified shop assistant but they want to move to Florida because they went there last year on holiday and think living there will change there lives! Newsflash people - you will still be assholes, just assholes in America!

The unbearable lightness of being - a forum where people can discuss who the next dr who, james bond, bionic man etc will be

Fear and loathing in Paulo Alto - a forum where rumour mongers and badly informed people can come on panic over things that aren't true. for example - is it true all my family and my dog will have to get a visa and 10 injections and micro chip in the brain and circumcised to enter america next week!

Beat me, whip me, make me bleed - a forum dedicated to people who ask stupid questions and then can get flamed by the rest of us.

Any others? The more the merrier, it will give the mods a chance to move more threads around!

Patrick

Last edited by Patrick; Mar 26th 2004 at 12:06 am.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 12:24 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

5 More

They can take away our swears, but they'll never take our Freedom - a forum dedicated to those who are liberal and grown up enough to want to use swear words. A forum where you don't have to mispell the word **** to get it through the censors

Pull my finger - based on the popular game played by Dads the world over

What would Jesus Do - a forum dedicated to people want to ask dumb questions again and again (waxwabbit and the others, you know who you are)

Smell my finger - based on the popular game played by kids the world over

Tell me what I want to hear - for people who aren't looking for good advice, just the advice they want to hear. "I can't find my arse with 2 hands, a map and a torch - should I move to america?" which is really subtext for I want to move to america so I will sift through the 100 people saying no until the one pratt (usually Yosser) who will say yes, then the move is not my decision but one based on the advice of an idiot on a ng so when it all goes badly wrong I can blame them for my pitiful life and not myself because heaven forbid I take any responsibility for my own actions!
Old Mar 26th 2004, 12:50 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

LMAO Patrick you never fail to amuse me!!

I think we have a winner with more than one of those alternative forums.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 12:58 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patrick
5 More

They can take away our swears, but they'll never take our Freedom - a forum dedicated to those who are liberal and grown up enough to want to use swear words. A forum where you don't have to mispell the word **** to get it through the censors

Pull my finger - based on the popular game played by Dads the world over

What would Jesus Do - a forum dedicated to people want to ask dumb questions again and again (waxwabbit and the others, you know who you are)

Smell my finger - based on the popular game played by kids the world over

Tell me what I want to hear - for people who aren't looking for good advice, just the advice they want to hear. "I can't find my arse with 2 hands, a map and a torch - should I move to america?" which is really subtext for I want to move to america so I will sift through the 100 people saying no until the one pratt (usually Yosser) who will say yes, then the move is not my decision but one based on the advice of an idiot on a ng so when it all goes badly wrong I can blame them for my pitiful life and not myself because heaven forbid I take any responsibility for my own actions!
Patrick I have to ask - did you wake up in the middle of the night with this idea, or have you been working on it for a while? Flippin hilarious.

Couldn't begin to be as original as yours, but how about:

Hi I'm new here - pleased to meet me - where all the multiple identity posters can talk to themselves
Old Mar 26th 2004, 1:00 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick at his best!!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2004, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

RChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to allRChappo is a name known to all
Default Re: New Forums

[Beat me, whip me, make me bleed

I'm already a regular poster on a forum with that title actually

subChappo
Old Mar 26th 2004, 1:20 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO too!!

Made a good start to the day.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 1:51 am
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

I just knew, I was included in this thread somewhere
Old Mar 26th 2004, 2:03 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Yosser
I just knew, I was included in this thread somewhere
LOL!!! Just think ! your named in what could become a classic posting... Fame at last..
Old Mar 26th 2004, 2:49 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

Old Mar 26th 2004, 2:55 am
WBB

very good paddy, this could also apply to the aus section.

Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:26 am
With 'er indoors :-D

Rumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really nice

LMFAO Patrick That's f00king hilarious!!!
Old Mar 26th 2004, 4:37 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Beat me, whip me, make me bleed - a forum dedicated to people who ask stupid questions and then can get flamed by the rest of us.

Any others? The more the merrier, it will give the mods a chance to move more threads around!

Patrick
An off-shoot of these two........

I don't know anything but you better not tell me anything even though I asked - A forum dedicated to people who ask stupid questions and get pissed when they don't like your answers. Then they argue with you even as you are attempting to help them. Then after you flame them they get bent out of shape and cry......"I thought this was a place you could come for support." Then they swear they will never post on this NG again because the people are so mean and rude. Then in a few months after they find out that everything you told them was true they try to sneak back in with more questions and hope nobody remembers what an ass they were before.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 4:41 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
An off-shoot of these two........

I don't know anything but you better not tell me anything even though I asked - A forum dedicated to people who ask stupid questions and get pissed when they don't like your answers. Then they argue with you even as you are attempting to help them. Then after you flame them they get bent out of shape and cry......"I thought this was a place you could come for support." Then they swear they will never post on this NG again because the people are so mean and rude. Then in a few months after they find out that everything you told them was true they try to sneak back in with more questions and hope nobody remembers what an ass they were before.
That reminds me, it's Sparksters birthday today!
Old Mar 26th 2004, 5:41 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick
How about these?

How much does it cost to give birth in the US/get my teeth fixed etc?

Posters, both about to move to the US and those already in the States ask this. Brits tend to get a big shock about the cost of healthcare insurance and treatment.

Some posters have been known to return to Blighty for treatment.

A subject that comes up just about monthly on this forum is how do I improve my credit/get credit in the US?

Unlike Canadians (but not Mexicans), Brits's credit report means just about nothing in the US. So much for that "special relationship" that is alleged to exist between the UK and US.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.