Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

New to British Expats - San Antonio area....

New to British Expats - San Antonio area....

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

britintexas is a jewel in the roughbritintexas is a jewel in the roughbritintexas is a jewel in the roughbritintexas is a jewel in the roughbritintexas is a jewel in the rough
Default New to British Expats - San Antonio area....

Hi y'all - I'm new here and just wondered if there are any other Brits in or around San Antonio? I've been here 4 years, just LOVE America, having lived in Colorado Springs and around Europe with my now retired USAF husband of 25 years. Well, just wanted to say Hi!!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

Nigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really nice
Default Re: New to British Expats - San Antonio area....

Glad you ae happy here in Texas, if you ever get up to the Dallas area let me know.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

britintexas is a jewel in the roughbritintexas is a jewel in the roughbritintexas is a jewel in the roughbritintexas is a jewel in the roughbritintexas is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New to British Expats - San Antonio area....

Thanks - my husband gets to go to the Dallas Cowboys games (son has season tickets), so next time they go, I'll go along (to Dallas) for the ride!!