Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Needy Generation...

Needy Generation...

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:57 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Needy Generation...

Originally Posted by psb182
how come everyone on here has a husband working in Dubai???????
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:59 pm
Perfumdiva1

how come everyone on here has a husband working in Dubai???????

I dont

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tami2
Oh, I agree on the SUV if it's a youngish boy. But she'll be 22 by then and she's more levelheaded than I am. And like I said, she's scared shitless to even learn. I think at 16 they think they're immortal and they'll try anything, but 19 or 20, they've seen a bit more and relized that they're not invinceable. She likes the little SUVs and living here in the mountains in Pennsylvania, they do come in handy. We've got a while to wait though, so no worries right now.

my son is 15 and I wouldn't wan't him in charge of a tonka truck never mind a car.....it's scary how invincible they think they are.....I know I was the same but just never realized it.....you can't teach experience
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:03 pm
Perfumdiva1

Originally Posted by Tami2
Oh, I agree on the SUV if it's a youngish boy. But she'll be 22 by then and she's more levelheaded than I am. And like I said, she's scared shitless to even learn. I think at 16 they think they're immortal and they'll try anything, but 19 or 20, they've seen a bit more and relized that they're not invinceable. She likes the little SUVs and living here in the mountains in Pennsylvania, they do come in handy. We've got a while to wait though, so no worries right now.

Sounds like a plan

More sensible for sure

But what to do with a 16 year old wanting a flash sports car, silly me would say yes, but sensible Mummy me says NO WAY JOSE

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
I dont

I have seen quite a few women with husbands in Dubai......just an observation over the past couple weeks
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:05 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

my son is 15 and I wouldn't wan't him in charge of a tonka truck never mind a car.....it's scary how invincible they think they are.....I know I was the same but just never realized it.....you can't teach experience
I really think it depends on the kid too. I was so careful and afraid of having an accident. My sister, on the other hand, totalled my Mom's stationwagon and my Dad's pickup all within a month of getting her license. My two oldest are girls and I think they'd both be very cautious and careful, my boy, God forbid. He can't drive his radio-controlled car!!! And it's awfully hard to drive and play PS2 at the same time...LOL
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:07 pm
Yes, Master...

Sounds like a plan

More sensible for sure

But what to do with a 16 year old wanting a flash sports car, silly me would say yes, but sensible Mummy me says NO WAY JOSE

I'd say you're driving the Volvo/Saab until you graduate from college. Then we'll talk about a sports car, if you deserve it!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:07 pm
Perfumdiva1

Oh My God

You are so right

How I didnt kill myself when I was 17, was truly a miracle, you know, boyfriend with fast cars, who worked off shore, left me his cars etc..

What did I know

Thanks be to God I am still here, this is what make me so worried about my son driving, going by his mothers behaviour, although he shall never know this LOL

Thinks I drive like Miss Daisy NOT

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:08 pm
Perfumdiva1

I have seen quite a few women with husbands in Dubai......just an observation over the past couple weeks

OK PSB182

Spill the beans, who are you, where are you etc

Tell all, we wont tell anyone else LOL

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:09 pm
Perfumdiva1

Tami2 and I are very discreet, right Tami2

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:10 pm
Yes, Master...

Most of those ladies are actually in Dubai with their Hubbies. We just had the misfortune of not being able to get 3 spots in the American Internaitonal Schools (there are two) over there last Spring when we needed to make the move out of Saudi (State Dept. said get out), so Hubby went to Dubai to open his firm and the kids and I are here, near the oldest for the year, so that they can go to school. Hopefully, we'll all be living together again, in Dubai, by this summer.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:10 pm
Perfumdiva1

BTW

I like fishing too, although havent done it in years and quite like DIY

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:12 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 and I are very discreet, right Tami2
LOL PD. But is psb a male or a female, if He's seeing these wives, we need to worry, but if She's seeing them, we REALLY need to worry, and be discreet! LOL
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

OK PSB182

Spill the beans, who are you, where are you etc

Tell all, we wont tell anyone else LOL

?????
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:15 pm
Yes, Master...

BTW

I like fishing too, although havent done it in years and quite like DIY
What is DIY? Are you a he or a she? In the states or elsewhere?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.