Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Need info..Plz reply

Wikiposts

Need info..Plz reply

Old Oct 30th 2003, 2:17 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need info..Plz reply

Originally posted by rediff
hi everybody,
thanks. sorry but i dont have more clues .......
I think that you may well be mistaken about the "Johnson" half of the name as I can't recall ever having heard of a drug or medication that had a person's name taken on to the product name in the way you describe.

Sure there may be Fred's Indegestion Tablets, Jim's Patent Wart Remover, but I don't think that there's anything like Proteolytic Susan.

So, either the "progmentin" is something else, maybe a name, or the "Johnson" is something else.

I'm still thinking.

BTW What sort of person was talking about this stuff? .... Old/ young? ... Male/ female? ..... In the US, UK, Australia? ..... An athelete, or musician? Anything that you can tell us might give us a clue what they were taking this stuff for, and hence what it is called.

And you said that when they took it they said they "really dont feel that much"? So why would they take/ use it? ... Maybe it's a painkiller?
Old Oct 30th 2003, 4:09 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need info..Plz reply

hi there,
can anybody out here tell me what is this "Progmentin Johnson" for?...might be medication...but for what ? i didnt find any info on it and need to know about it....i know for sure that it is not augmentin but something progmentin johnson or rogmentin johnson....Thanks for reading my post .... i am asking because somewhere i heard "when i slight night, i take progmentin johnson....i really don't feel that much"...but what is it for?
There is NO such Drug with the name you have given

Why you though a forum on immigration/USA would know anything about that amazes me..I suggest you try a Medical or drug forum...
Old Oct 31st 2003, 12:14 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

I think they already have!

Yahoo Health Doctors messages wasn't much use, so they decided to ask the experts on Expats!
Old Oct 31st 2003, 12:18 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ladyofthelake

Yahoo Health Doctors messages wasn't much use, so they decided to ask the experts on Expats!
I was right ...it is the village idiot..
Old Oct 31st 2003, 12:41 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

How did you find that?
--- You are soooooooo smart!
Old Oct 31st 2003, 12:53 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Me? It was the one and only result on the entire www that Google could find. Some how, I think they've got the name wrong.
Old Oct 31st 2003, 12:56 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Me? It was the one and only result on the entire www that Google could find. Some how, I think they've got the name wrong.
LOL
Old Oct 31st 2003, 1:19 am
Just Joined

rediff is an unknown quantity at this point

Ray6
I don’t feel laughing at your stupidity. I thought this forum might be about lifestyle and culture as on the head it says and then different countries. Everybody comes to this board to find answers, if you don’t have anything good to say then keep your mouth S-H-U-T…. looking at your posts it seems to me you a big moron who doesn’t have any idea how to communicate properly nor you know thing like dignity. Everybody answered in a cultured way while making fun too… but you are completely out of your mind…

ladyofthelake
have you ever seen other posts out here... lot of them has nothing to do with immigration...just browse some new for reference on 1st page only...you dont need to go even far

Last edited by rediff; Oct 31st 2003 at 1:57 am.
Old Oct 31st 2003, 2:52 am
Ray

Ray6
I don’t feel laughing at your stupidity. I thought this forum might be about lifestyle and culture as on the head it says and then different countries. Everybody comes to this board to find answers, if you don’t have anything good to say then keep your mouth S-H-U-T…. looking at your posts it seems to me you a big moron who doesn’t have any idea how to communicate properly nor you know thing like dignity. Everybody answered in a cultured way while making fun too… but you are completely out of your mind…
You was told on this thread more than once there was no such thing...you posted on a doctors forum and got no reply.... how thick skinned can you be before you get the message... your posting ID says your in the USA, why could you not go into any Drug Store and get the info.. I do like the bit where you say I cannot communicate...my first reply to you was totally correct you are full of shit.. Everybody but you got the message ... So you never got the Joke...Life's tough..get over it ...
Old Oct 31st 2003, 3:15 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake
have you ever seen other posts out here... lot of them has nothing to do with immigration...just browse some new for reference on 1st page only...you dont need to go even far
Did I say "this is for immigration posts only" ?? NO!!!
You can ask any old question you like here, or on any other forum, but it soon becomes obvious when nobody has a clue to the answer and it's probably best to let the thread die.
If you ask strange or vague questions, expect the same back.
Old Oct 31st 2003, 3:30 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by ray6
You was told on this thread more than once there was no such thing...you posted on a doctors forum and got no reply.... how thick skinned can you be before you get the message... your posting ID says your in the USA, why could you not go into any Drug Store and get the info.. I do like the bit where you say I cannot communicate...my first reply to you was totally correct you are full of shit.. Everybody but you got the message ... So you never got the Joke...Life's tough..get over it ...
ray6

ur such an a**hole....when i didnt get it anywhere including drug stores...then i tried here...what the f*** ur problem is.... don't have answer.... then go to bed and get a life....instead of making such a threads...
Old Oct 31st 2003, 3:35 am
Just Joined

Did I say "this is for immigration posts only" ?? NO!!!
You can ask any old question you like here, or on any other forum, but it soon becomes obvious when nobody has a clue to the answer and it's probably best to let the thread die.
If you ask strange or vague questions, expect the same back.
hi ladyofthelake...
i didnt mean anything wrong against you...but lot of time dying threads also give answers...so what's wrong in trying? is that a crime? how do you know no one has the answer? someone new might see the post and answer it
but thanks to everybody for taking ur valuable time and posting here
Old Oct 31st 2003, 3:40 am
Ray

ray6

ur such an a**hole....when i didnt get it anywhere including drug stores...then i tried here...what the f*** ur problem is.... don't have answer.... then go to bed and get a life....instead of making such a threads...
So you went to the a Drug Store and they have never heard of it ...surely thats the time to think that you you either had the name totally wrong or it did not exist...bad language does not help your case...
Old Oct 31st 2003, 3:44 am
Just Joined

who is using bad language first ???? just look at your posts first before making any comments.... and check mine as well... i had been real good and with all manners and ethics in all posts.... when you dig a grave for someone ... just remember you might fall into it too.... anyway i should just end up here...there is no meaning of fighting over stupid things....Have a nice day !!!

Last edited by rediff; Oct 31st 2003 at 3:46 am.