My UK visit

Old Mar 7th 2011, 4:54 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default My UK visit

Was brilliant. I ate real bacon sandwiches in proper bread, fish and chips, a gregg's sausage roll and a meat pie. As a result, I gained 3 pounds in just over a week. I may be in trouble for the 3 week visit over the summer!
Can't remember who was talking about it, but I didn't bother with the Parmo.

Toddler was great on flight there and pretty good on flight back (considering it was my first solo flying attempt with her). May have been a mistake to potty train before the trip though!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My UK visit

Glad you had a good time, we went in Feb (just my daughter and I) I think most parents worry way to much about flying with kids.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weeze
Was brilliant. I ate real bacon sandwiches in proper bread, fish and chips, a gregg's sausage roll and a meat pie. As a result, I gained 3 pounds in just over a week. I may be in trouble for the 3 week visit over the summer!
Can't remember who was talking about it, but I didn't bother with the Parmo.

Toddler was great on flight there and pretty good on flight back (considering it was my first solo flying attempt with her). May have been a mistake to potty train before the trip though!
Hi Weeze - the Parmo conv was from me (and some others!) Did you go to Stockton? How did u find it? Im in the boro right now as I write - saying "cheerio" for a short while before I make the move to the USA next week
Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:05 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAdreaming
Hi Weeze - the Parmo conv was from me (and some others!) Did you go to Stockton? How did u find it? Im in the boro right now as I write - saying "cheerio" for a short while before I make the move to the USA next week
Hiya. Yep, stayed in Stockton with the folks for a bit while OH had meetings. even made it to Whitby.
Good luck with the move.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 1:02 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

. even made it to Whitby.
Fish and chips in the Magpie and a pair of kippers from the quayside to take home....... Nice little appetiser for the parmo
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya. Yep, stayed in Stockton with the folks for a bit while OH had meetings. even made it to Whitby.
Good luck with the move.
thank you!! I'll wave to your folks when I visit teesside park tom - thats about as close to Stockton as Im going to get this trip!
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Fish and chips in the Magpie and a pair of kippers from the quayside to take home....... Nice little appetiser for the parmo
Only a yorkshire lad would know about this
Old Mar 8th 2011, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Fish and chips in the Magpie
They were delicious