Moving to the USA with work

Wikiposts

Moving to the USA with work

Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Moving to the USA with work

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hi jersey, met up with someone for lunch then came back and had a swim and then sat by the pool and read the uk ok's and hello's hubs brought back..lol they are full of lady mills mccartney and how she's planning on doing a 'diana' interview with trevor mcdonald plus all her sordid past is revealed in the papers, plus she's planning on making a comeback as a famous model

A famous model Sorry I just dont get it at all...she's not that young, not that good looking, has bad teeth and almost every pic I see of her it looks like she hasnt watched her hair in weeks.....

You cant make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
A famous model Sorry I just dont get it at all...she's not that young, not that good looking, has bad teeth and almost every pic I see of her it looks like she hasnt watched her hair in weeks.....
But she is married to Paul......and I bet she hangs onto his name after they're divorced.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:55 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by willmore

You cant make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!
exactly....all in her dreams
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ray
Who cares...............
Never heard it said better!
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:33 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildmark
Never heard it said better!
I dunno, I think the number of fullstops was a bit excessive!