Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moving to USA and antidepressants

Moving to USA and antidepressants

Old Aug 24th 2015, 2:21 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to USA and antidepressants

Originally Posted by doconthemove
Well from my usage it tends to be resistant acne I doubt it has fda approval for melanoma usage
I was wrong, it's not melanoma, it's neuroblastoma.

Per WebMD: "This medication may also be used to treat a certain type of cancer (neuroblastoma)."
Old Aug 24th 2015, 2:49 am
Banned

doconthemove has a reputation beyond reputedoconthemove has a reputation beyond reputedoconthemove has a reputation beyond reputedoconthemove has a reputation beyond reputedoconthemove has a reputation beyond reputedoconthemove has a reputation beyond reputedoconthemove has a reputation beyond reputedoconthemove has a reputation beyond reputedoconthemove has a reputation beyond reputedoconthemove has a reputation beyond reputedoconthemove has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I don't have a sudden love of the NHS. I've always said that the UK and US healthcare system have good and bad points. You seem to have little experience of the US but are prepared to run the UK down in favour of the US. Most Brits on here are fully aware of the cons of living in the UK...whether that be the NHS, weather etc. Its a little hard to swallow when a new arrival in the US is constantly putting the UK down in favour of a country/system he barely knows.
And before you start questioning me jg do you have any idea what it's like to live as an ethnic minority in the UK being called a p*ki and being told to go home as you walk the streets on a regular basis? No thought not because at the end of the day it's your country but even though I was born there I would always be looked upon as a 2nd class citizen compared to you as its 'your' country and I was an unwanted guest in it. Like a typical Brit you want to shy away from the race issue but I won't or my experiences there. I have every right to criticise what goes on there. Just because your race is deemed superior to mine in the eyes of the daily mail doesn't make me afraid to voice my opinion.

Live in my shoes before you question me jg you know nothing about what it's like to live in 'your' country being a minor to then have the cheek to question me at every opportunity over your presumed lack of experience on my part.
Old Aug 24th 2015, 2:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

And before you start questioning me jg do you have any idea what it's like to live as an ethnic minority in the UK being called a p*ki and being told to go home as you walk the streets on a regular basis? No thought not because at the end of the day it's your country but even though I was born there I would always be looked upon as a 2nd class citizen compared to you as its 'your' country and I was an unwanted guest in it. Like a typical Brit you want to shy away from the race issue but I won't or my experiences there. I have every right to criticise what goes on there. Just because your race is deemed superior to mine in the eyes of the daily mail doesn't make me afraid to voice my opinion.

Live in my shoes before you question me jg you know nothing about what it's like to live in 'your' country being a minor to then have the cheek to question me at every opportunity over your presumed lack of experience on my part.
Wow Why are you trying to turn this into a race issue? Perhaps you should start a new thread rather than hijacking this one.
Old Aug 24th 2015, 1:06 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well someone has issues.

If you think the UK was bad in that regard, the US is much worse in many areas.

You are definitely living in a tiny bubble over here if you've not seen it.

Then again, if you're on the $300K range you are living in a bubble that is far removed from someone getting by on $30K...so I think most people in between know how much of a pinch of salt to take your rantings :/
Old Aug 24th 2015, 1:13 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Well someone has issues.

If you think the UK was bad in that regard, the US is much worse in many areas.

You are definitely living in a tiny bubble over here if you've not seen it.

Then again, if you're on the $300K range you are living in a bubble that is far removed from someone getting by on $30K...so I think most people in between know how much of a pinch of salt to take your rantings :/
An ISIS linked attack in the US, especially if either in the same state or in medical facility might change his experience.
Old Aug 24th 2015, 1:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

As this thread has gone completely off topic I am closing it.

Apologies to the OP.