Moving from UK to USA with my 15 year old son

Old Nov 6th 2011, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

Seal2012 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Moving from UK to USA with my 15 year old son

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Sure....but not without any info.

Start here: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Pulaski_Simplified

Give any affirmative answers complete with details.
Thanks- I looked up the terms on another wiki but it was not anything I needed to know- totally unrelated to what I was thinking lol
Old Nov 6th 2011, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving from UK to USA with my 15 year old son

My son was 16 when we moved here, and he fitted in right away. He got along great with the kids in his class, and did not have any problems, as far as I know. He went to college here, graduated with an MBA, got his CPA, and has a good job in the banking industry. Altough he was a year older than the OPs son, I hope it goes toward answering her question.