Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

moving to spring Texas, anyone already there?

moving to spring Texas, anyone already there?

Old Jan 5th 2006, 8:26 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving to spring Texas, anyone already there?

Originally Posted by bright spark
Perhaps we'll just send the kids and we'll stay in blighty. Although it can't be any worse than living in Bradford, Yorkshire.................where the sun never shines...........surely?

lol the sun is not the problem, if all you're coming for is the sun..then forget it, you'll soon be sick and tired of that red ball in the sky lol that's when you can see it for the humidity
Old Jan 5th 2006, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol the sun is not the problem, if all you're coming for is the sun..then forget it, you'll soon be sick and tired of that red ball in the sky lol that's when you can see it for the humidity
Most of us Brit's think we already know about humidity, then we choose to live somewhere that has it By then my god we dont know whats hit us
Old Jan 5th 2006, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hey jabba1 now it's pretty obvious that I aint a huge lover of the place but aint you exaggerating just a little....you're supposed to make the people feel welcome
I think I'm rather understating the matter, actually.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 8:54 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jabba1
I think I'm rather understating the matter, actually.

and don't you think I know it...