Reload this Page >

Moving to a different State

Moving to a different State

Old Jul 12th 2004, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

Lu&Nate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to a different State

Just one question...
My Fiance moved from Denver to Indiana... Is there any special form he needs to fill out in order to change his address? or a simple letter to Nebraska would be enough? I`ve been searching on the internet but only found "change of address forms for aliens"...
Luckily (or sadly) both states work with Nebraska...
Thanks
Malu
Old Jul 12th 2004, 10:31 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to a different State

Originally posted by Lu&Nate
Just one question...
My Fiance moved from Denver to Indiana... Is there any special form he needs to fill out in order to change his address? or a simple letter to Nebraska would be enough? I`ve been searching on the internet but only found "change of address forms for aliens"...
Luckily (or sadly) both states work with Nebraska...
Thanks
Malu

Hey there Malu

If the affidavit of support is still on.. he will have to send a change of address for that. At the bottom of the affidavit of support, there is a part to change the address.
As for NSC.. no comments:scared:
Sorry!!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jul 12th 2004 at 10:33 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

Lu&Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Hola !! como estas?
well.. actually we haven`t received our NOA 2 .. so no affidavit of support documents yet...
Old Jul 13th 2004, 3:04 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lu&Nate
Hola !! como estas?
well.. actually we haven`t received our NOA 2 .. so no affidavit of support documents yet...
Estoy muy bien, y tu??
Have your fiancee Call National customer service (1-800-375-5283) and change the address on the pending applications
Good Luck!