Moving Day

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 4:36 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moving Day

Well, we've got a house all sorted out in Martinez (Augusta) and ready to move out of Statesboro on Wednesday 27th.

Thanks to mvjenno for scouting out some homes and it was great to meet up with you. We can't wait for grill night on Saturday

AOS interview is on Monday and then everything is being disconnected and packed on Tuesday ready for the move. So I won't be back online until next Friday.

Got a nice surprise to when it came to the utilities. Having no credit history, I was expecting a long list of deposits for gas, electric, etc. But each check they ran came up good. Not sure where the heck that came from, lol.

I'll probably be sticking my head in from time to time over the weekend but then next week I'll be offline.

Catch with you all later.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 4:42 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving Day

Originally Posted by rincewind
Well, we've got a house all sorted out in Martinez (Augusta) and ready to move out of Statesboro on Wednesday 27th.

Thanks to mvjenno for scouting out some homes and it was great to meet up with you. We can't wait for grill night on Saturday

AOS interview is on Monday and then everything is being disconnected and packed on Tuesday ready for the move. So I won't be back online until next Friday.

Got a nice surprise to when it came to the utilities. Having no credit history, I was expecting a long list of deposits for gas, electric, etc. But each check they ran came up good. Not sure where the heck that came from, lol.

I'll probably be sticking my head in from time to time over the weekend but then next week I'll be offline.

Catch with you all later.
I'm glad all is going great ....maybe next time you'll be lucky enough to move out of Georgia
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
.maybe next time you'll be lucky enough to move out of Georgia
lol

Good luck Rince and ILuvaBrit.....
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 5:17 pm
Account Closed

Dimsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck to you Rincewind (and Mrs Rincewind) - hope your new job and new location are all, you hope for!
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 6:29 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by Dimsie
Good Luck to you Rincewind (and Mrs Rincewind) - hope your new job and new location are all, you hope for!
Aye, second what Dimsie said ... best of British luck to ya both.

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:00 pm
~ Mr & Mrs ~

mvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant future

Sweet!! We're looking forward to it!!

(cool neighbours, at last!)
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:09 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mvjenno

But your blimin' moving too

We'll have to make the most of it while you're still there. I can't wait to meet hubby. It was cool hearing his voice on the phone the other day. Finally, another Brit accent
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Big Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of light

Keep in touch, bon voyage, and when I get down to NC in a few weeks we'll have to get together for a beer....

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:25 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by Big Vern
Keep in touch, bon voyage, and when I get down to NC in a few weeks we'll have to get together for a beer....

Whereabouts in NC are you heading?? I swear you told me but my head is in "Brain Fart" mode with all the stuff going on here.

We spent all morning looking for one bloody divorce decree to take to AOS Interview on Monday. Found it sitting smugly next to the bed after we'd turned out every box we could see
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:26 pm
~ Mr & Mrs ~

mvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant future

"Brain Fart"
I laughed out loud...
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Big Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of light

Whereabouts in NC are you heading?? I swear you told me but my head is in "Brain Fart" mode with all the stuff going on here.

We spent all morning looking for one bloody divorce decree to take to AOS Interview on Monday. Found it sitting smugly next to the bed after we'd turned out every box we could see
Heading back to Charlotte, which was where we stayed for a month when we first arrived here....
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:30 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by Big Vern
Heading back to Charlotte, which was where we stayed for a month when we first arrived here....
Cool, only a couple of hours away (well, the way I drive anyway ).

Beers it is!!!

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:30 pm
You Are All Diseased

I laughed out loud...
Surprised Mike hasn't used that one on you yet
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:35 pm
You Are All Diseased

Oh yeah, better bring a cooler for beers. Not sure when we will be getting a refrigerator
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:41 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah, better bring a cooler for beers. Not sure when we will be getting a refrigerator
You do realize that you and Iluvabrit are sounding more and more like Ma and Pa Kettle, don't you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.