Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moved to Texas?

Moved to Texas?

Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

cliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Moved to Texas?

Anyone moved from United Kingdom to Texas?

What do you think of it?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:14 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved to Texas?

I heard it was full of cows, and they use Houston as their toilet.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:15 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
I heard it was full of cows, and they use Houston as their toilet.
How very dare you?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:23 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
How very dare you?
I notice that you are not attempting to refute my claim.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:25 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I notice that you are not attempting to refute my claim.
I don't have to. I have numbers and data on my side. Numbers do not lie:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=607620
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:27 pm
Septic Sprout

I don't have to. I have numbers and data on my side. Numbers do not lie:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=607620
Drat!
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:29 pm
WTF?

I hope this clears things up for you, Clifford.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

What's going on in Texas that makes it so popular these days? Did Florida finally fall off the map?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:44 pm
Septic Sprout

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
What's going on in Texas that makes it so popular these days? Did Florida finally fall off the map?
I heard it was annexed by Cuba.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:46 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
We actually possess an economy that is not made entirely of candy floss and bat turds.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:47 pm
Septic Sprout

We actually possess an economy that is not made entirely of candy floss and bat turds.
If you stick a pair of mouse ears on a bat turd you'll be surprised how much it'll fetch.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

cliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond reputecliff1961 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope this clears things up for you, Clifford.

Hi Leslie66, I agree with you, very abusive from him to start a New thread off.

Mean while a Long Horn is a larger version of a Cow, what do they do different than a cow ?

This should back you us up leslie
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:58 pm
Septic Sprout

Originally Posted by cliff1961
Hi Leslie, I agree with you, very abusive to start a New thread off.

Mean while a Long Horn is a larger version of a Cow, what do they do different than a cow ?

This should back you us up leslie
Cliff - don't worry. It's not abusive to start new threads at all, in fact it's quite welcome despite the chastisement you might get from certain moderators for putting it in the wrong place.

Hopefully by now you're getting into the spirit of British Expats and the friendly banter and off-kilter humour that goes on here.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Cliff - don't worry. It's not abusive to start new threads at all, in fact it's quite welcome despite the chastisement you might get from certain moderators for putting it in the wrong place.

Hopefully by now you're getting into the spirit of British Expats and the friendly banter and off-kilter humour that goes on here
I did hear that rumor....
Old Feb 7th 2011, 11:36 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cliff1961
Anyone moved from United Kingdom to Texas?

What do you think of it?
Hiya Cliff

Lots of expats move from the UK to Texas. Houston seems particularly popular at the moment (except with tonrob!). Houston is a nice place. Friendly, lots to do etc. You need to be able to drive to get around. You also need to be able to put up with the heat and humidity.
Any idea where in texas you are thinking of? Then someone might be able to help you more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.