Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moved back, need an accountant

Moved back, need an accountant

Old Jun 1st 2018, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

MinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moved back, need an accountant

Hello all, I successfully moved back to the UK from New York City in November 2017 with the help of advice from many of you. And so glad I did!

Much to report but I will cut to the chase of the moment. My US tax return is due on June 15. Last year I used Kristina Searle, who came highly recommended from various sources including the Expats Forum, but I am finding her increasingly hard to reach. I am wondering if she is still in business? She gave me an updated phone number in February but I am not able to raise her on that number (01736 791599) or by email or mobile. Is she just very busy or no longer working?

And if she is out of business for whatever reason, can anyone recommend anyone else? Kristina did the re-entry return for 2016--the really complicated one--this one should be simple as it's just social security and pension income. But she has never answered me about whether she has done a UK return for me and I'm not at all sure what is due when.

Any assistance greatly appreciated!

Best, MinMax
Old Jun 8th 2018, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

MinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond reputeMinMax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved back, need an accountant

Hello all. This issue is now resolved. Kristina did call me back after my last round of attempting to reach her. She had been having severe phone problems so was missing calls. Thank you for the replies I received.