Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Mothers Day Cards - Charlotte, NC

Mothers Day Cards - Charlotte, NC

Old Mar 17th 2011, 9:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mothers Day Cards - Charlotte, NC

Every year I mean to buy Mothers Day cards when they go on sale here and save them for the UK Mothers Day the following year. Sometimes I do, and put them somewhere safe, and then can't remember where I've put them. But mostly I forget. Then I go scrambling around for a nice blank/generic card. (I know shame on me)

Anyway for those of you in Charlotte I thought I would pass on my find of the day. I went into a local Hallmark card shop and asked on the off-chance they had put their Mothers Day cards out early, and low and behold they had. So if you are in Charlotte and panicking because you haven't yet got a card, and there is only just over two weeks to go check out Becky's Hallmark card shop in the Rivergate shopping center.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 12:54 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mothers Day Cards - Charlotte, NC

What you want to do is say where you've saved your cards on a BE thread, and then search the thread out next year, much easier than remembering where the cards are