Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The moron sinks to new depths

The moron sinks to new depths

Old Mar 8th 2004, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by ctwickman
It's hard to argue with people who are ignorant of US laws. No offense, but it is all too easy to simplify things down to saying "Bush sucks" and "Look at what Bush is doing." Bush bashing is almost an art of being willingly ignorant of many US laws.

And BTW I would love to know how many people have ever been to the savannahs in Alaska that is the area where we would drill oil. It's HARDLY a "wildlife" haven. It's in the middle of the most barren, cold, tree-less area in North America. But for some reason the wacko environmentalist answer is to have some other country have the problems and produce our oil, huh? What's wrong with being self-sufficient and getting our fuel from the most barren and tree-less land we have?

And I'm willing to bet those who cry "but Bush didn't support Kyoto!" have no idea what Kyoto really is and what it really entails.
So then why don't you enlighten all of us ignorant people out here!!!!