Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Missing chemical bomb !!!!

Missing chemical bomb !!!!

Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:10 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing chemical bomb !!!!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Is that supposed to be funny?
well if you had to ask, then it probably wasn't.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frrussre
Hi Jersey, scary stuff. Hope all is well. Trouble is the "Governments", need to be much stricter, no one seems to want to do it. Not politically correct.
Reg. Frank R.
Hi Frank. How's the packing going? I'm in your neck of the woods Monday night, bit of a do at Chelsea Pier. IMHO the PC brigade are going to be the downfall of the west.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Frank. How's the packing going? I'm in your neck of the woods Monday night, bit of a do at Chelsea Pier. IMHO the PC brigade are going to be the downfall of the west.
Last time at Chelsea Piers, my sons team won their league soccer championship. Of course I was coaching, with another parent.
I concur, with your downfall of the west.
Packing, is minimal, the moving company are doing most of it. I just hate the whole moving thing. Moving day is 6/13. UGH!!!!!! Getting to old for this long distance moving stuff. To scary.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 1:51 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Last time at Chelsea Piers, my sons team won their league soccer championship. Of course I was coaching, with another parent.
I concur, with your downfall of the west.
Packing, is minimal, the moving company are doing most of it. I just hate the whole moving thing. Moving day is 6/13. UGH!!!!!! Getting to old for this long distance moving stuff. To scary.
Reg. Frank R.

Keep an eye on you wife's jewellery Frank. I had an antique broach pinned to a coat that I forgot about. Yep you guessed right, when our stuff arrived in the US the broach didn't. Years before I knew someone that had their house burgled, the only thing of any value that was left was a broach that was pinned on a coat in the wardrobe. I thought it was a good hiding place so I did the same, just forgot to remove when we moved.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Keep an eye on you wife's jewellery Frank. I had an antique broach pinned to a coat that I forgot about. Yep you guessed right, when our stuff arrived in the US the broach didn't. Years before I knew someone that had their house burgled, the only thing of any value that was left was a broach that was pinned on a coat in the wardrobe. I thought it was a good hiding place so I did the same, just forgot to remove when we moved.
Thanks for the advice.
We are packing and taking with us all personal items, including objet d'art, that for personal reasons cannot be replaced. The Explorer will come in handy.
The only annoying thing is, everytime we stop at hotels on the way down, we will need to carry everything into the hotel rooms.
Reg.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 2:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks for the advice.
We are packing and taking with us all personal items, including objet d'art, that for personal reasons cannot be replaced. The Explorer will come in handy.
The only annoying thing is, everytime we stop at hotels on the way down, we will need to carry everything into the hotel rooms.
Reg.

Oh bummer.....but just think.....all that sun in winter while we're freezing in the north east.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:04 am
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
well if you had to ask, then it probably wasn't.
*nods* It's a British trait to find humour even in war war, though we obviously prefer jaw jaw. The Islamic terrorists think up all sorts of stupid justifications in support of suicide bombers killing British civilians. Brits are entitled to find humour in the silliness behind would be suicide bombers.

Last edited by User Name; Jun 4th 2006 at 4:10 am.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 6:16 pm
Just Joined

jackaroe is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone read the book "Londonistan", by Melanie Phillips? She had an excellent piece in today's New York Post.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 12:31 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by User Name
*nods* It's a British trait to find humour even in war war, though we obviously prefer jaw jaw. The Islamic terrorists think up all sorts of stupid justifications in support of suicide bombers killing British civilians. Brits are entitled to find humour in the silliness behind would be suicide bombers.
reminds me of the para in the Falklands War relating the tail of whren he lost his leg. He tells how he shouted 'F$%^&& I 've lost me leg' to which the reply came 'No you haven't it's over here'.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 2:57 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
I was just reading British news. There was a bit about a raid by cops on some Islamic nasty people and there is a missing chemical device that they are searching for. It could be on a tube train or in a crowded pub, it is designed to kill hundreds or thousands in a confined space. The artical say's there is definate proof the bomb exists and is out there somewhere in London.
Here is a way to detect chemical bombs, but has a sting in the tail LOL.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medi...p?newsid=32433
Old Jun 5th 2006, 6:02 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the advice.
Reg.

Been there, done that. Along with travelling with a toddler, it makes for a big pain in the butt at check-in time!
Old Jun 5th 2006, 7:07 pm
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Here is a way to detect chemical bombs, but has a sting in the tail LOL.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medi...p?newsid=32433
Re: chemical WMD, the insects could be trained on the binary compounds - not on the toxic chemical agent itself. Could be made to work for finding conventional explosives or their "elements" (as in, not periodic table element).
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:23 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Thydney
reminds me of the para in the Falklands War relating the tail of whren he lost his leg. He tells how he shouted 'F$%^&& I 've lost me leg' to which the reply came 'No you haven't it's over here'.
When I heard that it was during the blitz in World war 2 so I wouldnt place much faith in it originating in the Falklands mate
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rushman
When I heard that it was during the blitz in World war 2 so I wouldnt place much faith in it originating in the Falklands mate
Richard III probably started it
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Richard III probably started it
Richard III???? Isn't that cockney rhyming slang?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.