Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

May 1 2006...Immigrant's National Day of Action

May 1 2006...Immigrant's National Day of Action

Old May 1st 2006, 2:48 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: May 1 2006...Immigrant's National Day of Action

Originally Posted by Elvira
Liberal media??? What, here iin the US? I've been looking for some of them - can you tell me where to find them please?

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR....
Old May 1st 2006, 2:49 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR....
so if you're not a rabid right wing propoganda outlet, you must be liberal...........
Old May 1st 2006, 2:53 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
so if you're not a rabid right wing propoganda outlet, you must be liberal...........
You know how if you speak withan accent that you don't notice other people with the same accent, well .....
Old May 1st 2006, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone to the left of Fox!
Old May 1st 2006, 2:57 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
You know how if you speak withan accent that you don't notice other people with the same accent, well .....
exactly. when your rabidly right wing, even moderates sound like stalin.
Old May 1st 2006, 3:00 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

No- but I do think they give as 'fair and balanced' a view of the news (skewed to the left) as Fox does (skewed to the right).

How else can one explain Fox News incredible success? From zero viewers to king of the hill in 10 years or so.- is due in no small part to people who are sick and tired of seeing news reported from the left's viewpoint is the only explanation IMO.

(and I don't even get Fox news on my satellite)
Old May 1st 2006, 3:01 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

exactly. when your rabidly right wing, even moderates sound like stalin.
Indeed
Keep telling it like it is matey
Old May 1st 2006, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
No- but I do think they give as 'fair and balanced' a view of the news (skewed to the left) as Fox does (skewed to the right).

How else can one explain Fox News incredible success? From zero viewers to king of the hill in 10 years or so.- is due in no small part to people who are sick and tired of seeing news reported from the left's viewpoint is the only explanation IMO.

(and I don't even get Fox news on my satellite)
Fox news concentrates on fueling conservative fires...
Old May 1st 2006, 3:07 pm
@matthewb76

Indeed
Keep telling it like it is matey
MSNBC were really Liberal in firing Michael Savage, I mean what did he do wrong on the air?

"So you're one of those sodomists. Are you a sodomite?" Savage asked.

The caller replied: "Yes, I am." "Oh, you're one of the sodomites," Savage said. "You should only get AIDS and die, you pig. How's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig. You got nothing better than to put me down, you piece of garbage. You have got nothing to do today, go eat a sausage and choke on it."
I mean, there's an obvious liberal bias when they fire this man for this.
Old May 1st 2006, 3:11 pm
Maño-Americano

MSNBC were really Liberal in firing Michael Savage, I mean what did he do wrong on the air?

Michael Savage is a f**king idiot regardless what his political beliefs are.
Old May 1st 2006, 3:16 pm
Thinking about it

Sorry - I forgot that all queer bashers are rabid right-wingers
Old May 1st 2006, 3:18 pm
@matthewb76

Sorry - I forgot that all queer bashers are rabid right-wingers
so Michael Savage isn't a rabid right winger then?
Old May 1st 2006, 3:18 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ironporer]No- but I do think they give as 'fair and balanced' a view of the news (skewed to the left) as Fox does (skewed to the right).

How else can one explain Fox News incredible success? QUOTE]

Same sort of reasons as the success of McDonalds. Cheap, easy and don't have to think...

And the long-term consequences are equally dire - except that those who eat themselves to death on McRubbish result in fewer detrimental consequences o the rest of us.
Old May 1st 2006, 3:20 pm
Thinking about it

so Michael Savage isn't a rabid right winger then?
well you brought him up during a discussion about political viewpoints when in fact he was sacked for being a complete tool, so your point is completely irrelevant
Old May 1st 2006, 3:21 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

His real name is Weiner by the way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.