Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Marlon Brando dead at 80

Marlon Brando dead at 80

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Marlon Brando dead at 80

Marlon Brando died this morning. Shame, I thought he was a good actor. Just heard the other day on the news though that he was millions in debt from having to pay legal fees for all his kids fiascos with the law. Rumour had it that he was penniless.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 4:39 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, and he was having to hide his Oscars to keep the bailiffs from nabbin them
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 6:33 pm
Brit'n'TX

I'm sorry ... but I never had the same respect for him after seeing his flabby arse in "Last Tango in Paris"

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 7:31 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant actor. Went through a rough time in his later life. RIP
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 7:39 pm
Franklin

Default Re: Marlon Brando dead at 80

Originally posted by effi
Marlon Brando died this morning. Shame, I thought he was a good actor. Just heard the other day on the news though that he was millions in debt from having to pay legal fees for all his kids fiascos with the law. Rumour had it that he was penniless.

Sad to hear about this. May he RIP.

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 8:38 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by PrincessofWales
yes, and he was having to hide his Oscars to keep the bailiffs from nabbin them
I heard he ate them, yummy with A1 sauce and french fries.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

ducatiandy is an unknown quantity at this point

The original Wild One RIP
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 4:25 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, there goes the joke about him doing adverts for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 6:01 pm
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by dgsyd1
Oh well, there goes the joke about him doing adverts for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
Or the "butter's gone up again" joke from Harry Enfield and Kathy Burke's Lovely Wobbly Randy Old Ladies.
Old Jul 4th 2004, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

LadyTyger will become famous soon enough

Wow! What a shock! I know none of us live forever but I have always liked him and knew his health was ailing.....gonna have to rent that movie that won him his first Oscar.

Loved him in 'The Score' one of my fave films with a stellar cast!

RIP