Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Margaret Thatcher

Wikiposts

Margaret Thatcher

Old Aug 28th 2005, 10:15 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Margaret Thatcher

Originally Posted by snowbunny
(pmsl)

Ray, can you handle the Pistols and The Clash?
No, he can't, I tried. He said something like "never mind the bollocks" and left.
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
No, he can't, I tried. He said something like "never mind the bollocks" and left.
Tr(y)in In Vain, then.

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Never heard of either of them....
Concentrate man, I told you Joe Strummer was a Clash boy.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by Ray
We always preferred homeless women ..It didn't matter where you dropped them off at night ...
Well I suppose you had to take what you could get.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 12:26 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Margaret Thatcher

Originally Posted by Winterwords
In my junior school around 1987 we had a song to the tune of that old song "what shall we do with the drunken sailor" that went along the lines of:

What shall we do with Margaret Thatcher, what shall we do with Margaret Thatcher... put her in a dust bin & never let her out again, put her in a dust bin and never let her out again..."

Another verse went something like "Bury her in cement and plant roses all around her..."

This will date me more closely than I want but....Most of the kids I was with at school, had parents who were labour and so they supported labour, or thought they did because we all sang:
Vote vote vote for Winston Churchill
put old Atlee on a line
put old Laski down the mines and feed him poison wines
and that will be the end of him
Vote vote vote for Winston Churchill