Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Making the move

Making the move

Old Jul 17th 2003, 10:37 am
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light
Default Making the move

I am currently planning my big move from the UK to the USA, now that I am nearing the end (I hope) of my TSC nigtmare. Can anyone recommend a good, affordable removals firm to ship my personal effects across the pond?
Old Jul 25th 2003, 11:36 am
Just Joined

lymy is an unknown quantity at this point

Try the following. They offered me a pretty decent quote for sea freight although I can't say how reliable they are (yet).

Binoray Ltd,
International Freight Forwarders,
Overseas house,
Elm Grove,
Wimbledon,
London,
SW19 4HL

tel 020 8 946 5157
fax 020 8 944 1476

web : www.binoray.co.uk
Old Jul 28th 2003, 3:15 pm
Here and Loving it

mark19964 is an unknown quantity at this point

www.excessbaggage.co.uk

Follow the link above and click on world wide removals and take it from there.

These guys are highly recommended by me, and other friends who have used them in the past.
They were also £800 cheaper than the nearest quote from the usual shippers, and they'll get everything Stateside double quick.

You can do an on-line estimate, which'll give you a rough price, and it does include Packing and any taxs and customs charges due in that quoted price.

Mark

Last edited by mark19964; Jul 28th 2003 at 3:23 pm.