Reload this Page >

lot of chubby people around

lot of chubby people around

Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:18 am
Account Closed

cassandra_trotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default lot of chubby people around

Hiya !

feel like a bloomin' freak here in Lafayette, as im like a stick insect, and i try to watch mi figure, lol. never seen so many lard asses its a 24 hr eat festival

even the small mc donalds portions is BIG

see ya!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:47 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lot of chubby people around

Move to New Zealand.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:56 am
Just Joined

BadlyDrawnGrl is a jewel in the roughBadlyDrawnGrl is a jewel in the roughBadlyDrawnGrl is a jewel in the roughBadlyDrawnGrl is a jewel in the roughBadlyDrawnGrl is a jewel in the rough

DON'T move to New Zealand.

In the 23 out of 24 years I lived in the USA, I was skinny as a rail, regularly exercised, ate small portions, and was generally as tiny as you can possibly be without being unhealthy.

After five months of living in the Bay of Islands, in NZ's North Island, I gained several kilos and found myself unable to walk up a hill without gasping for breath. Granted, my diet in the BOI consisted mainly of beer and pub-related munchies...but still.

Sigh.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:01 am
Account Closed

cassandra_trotter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz
Move to New Zealand.
love that tree huggy thingy!!!!!!!!

size 10 staying that way (fingas xx)
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cassandra_trotter

Wait until you've lived (and eaten) in Louisiana for a while. You might join the chubby's.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 12:30 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

There was a study published that the BBC reported last year. Said that new immigrants to the US usually gained a few pounds in the first year, but generally stabilized... up until around year 4, when statistically they became the same as Americans in terms of their likelihood of being obese. The study put it down to the fact that new immigrants stick to the food they know, which is often healthier than US food. After a few years, they typically give up and eat the same crap everyone else does.

You may be the exception (can you pat yourself on the back any harder?) but then again...
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:04 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya !

feel like a bloomin' freak here in Lafayette, as im like a stick insect, and i try to watch mi figure, lol. never seen so many lard asses its a 24 hr eat festival

even the small mc donalds portions is BIG

see ya!
Given the US statistics for obesity, you are a freak.

Just think how many people reading your scintillating little thread are overweight. You've just called them "lard asses". Well done.

I look forward to your next thrilling lesson on how to make friends and influence people.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:45 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
I look forward to your next thrilling lesson on how to make friends and influence people.
God how I hate skinny women ..like shagging a twig ...
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:48 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Given the US statistics for obesity, you are a freak.

Just think how many people reading your scintillating little thread are overweight. You've just called them "lard asses". Well done.

I don't think she meant any harm with her comments, and that she meant to express that being slim does sometimes cause issues in the US. In fact I know what she means. As a slim person myself I have lots of problems with my size over here. Clothes are my biggest problem. I have terrible trouble finding clothes to fit me here, (which is not an issue when I am in the UK). I'm too old for the "Juniors" section and the misses section in the department stores here in NC have hardly anything size 4 or smaller. Manys a time I've had to get them to strip off the clothes dummy because thats where they display the small sizes.

When we go out to eat I normally order the appetizers because I can't eat all the gigantic size main course and I hate waste, (and no I don't want to take it home in a doggy bag, it would still take me two days to eat it).
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:48 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
God how I hate skinny women ..like shagging a twig ...
oi, I heard that.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:53 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
When we go out to eat I normally order the appetizers because I can't eat all the gigantic size main course and I hate waste, (and no I don't want to take it home in a doggy bag, it would still take me two days to eat it).
I bet Paul said in your courting days ...
I got a dollar ..that will fill her up ....
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
I don't think she meant any harm with her comments, and that she meant to express that being slim does sometimes cause issues in the US. In fact I know what she means. As a slim person myself I have lots of problems with my size over here. Clothes are my biggest problem. I have terrible trouble finding clothes to fit me here, (which is not an issue when I am in the UK). I'm too old for the "Juniors" section and the misses section in the department stores here in NC have hardly anything size 4 or smaller. Manys a time I've had to get them to strip off the clothes dummy because thats where they display the small sizes.

Frankly at size 10 she is not skinny anyway. Unless she's 6'2".

I thought the 'average' woman's size these days is 10-12.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:56 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Originally Posted by Tracym
Frankly at size 10 she is not skinny anyway. Unless she's 6'2".

I thought the 'average' woman's size these days is 10-12.
I think she means a UK size 10, not a US one. I'm a UK size 8-10 and over here a size 2-4 and I'm 5ft 6
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:58 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Originally Posted by Ray
I bet Paul said in your courting days ...
I got a dollar ..that will fill her up ....
I was in the army then and was a whole clothes size bigger, mind you I put that down to army muscle and army drinking
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sue
I think she means a UK size 10, not a US one. I'm a UK size 8-10 and over here a size 2-4 and I'm 5ft 6
Ah i see.

But still... I tend to be innately suspicious of someone who repeatedly tells me their clothing size.... need the photographic evidence now

And then the guys (except Ray lol) can enjoy them!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.