Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Looking for writers US/UK

Looking for writers US/UK

Old Jan 29th 2004, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Looking for writers US/UK

Originally posted by HelenWebber
Here are some links to Colchester if its any help. Colchester is the oldest recorded town in Britain, and was at one time the Roman capitol of Britain.

http://www.colchestercastle.co.uk/
http://www.colchestermuseums.org.uk
http://www.colchester-arch-trust.co....astle/home.htm
http://www.colchester-online.co.uk/
http://www.camulos.com/
http://www.camulodunum.org.uk/

CAPITAL...Please try and use the English language where possible. We are not bloody colonials, we merely live here amongst the world's intellectual pygmies.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
No worries, he is a pic of the Colchester market.
Del Boy anyone?
No income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee.............

Talking of Only Fools and Horses (got the first 3 series on DVD), I was watching the episode where Rodney ran away for a week and came back filthy and hungry pretending he'd been in the South of France. He's waxing lyrical about the concrete view out the high rise window saying how much he'd missed it.
Del Boy: "The only thing that missed that was the bloody Luftwaffe"
Classic.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:40 pm
Essex Girl

HelenWebber is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
CAPITAL...Please try and use the English language where possible. We are not bloody colonials, we merely live here amongst the world's intellectual pygmies.
Sorry to offend. But I can't spell, and I don't have very good English. Are you always so picky? I was only trying to help after all.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:43 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

me thinks he also was taking the pee-pee
Old Jan 29th 2004, 2:47 pm
Essex Girl

helenw is an unknown quantity at this point

me thinks he also was taking the pee-pee
And me thinks I am having a 'its not bloody fair all this VISA crap' Day. Sorry to be so sensitive
Old Jan 29th 2004, 4:17 pm
Franklin

Originally posted by helenw
And me thinks I am having a 'its not bloody fair all this VISA crap' Day. Sorry to be so sensitive

Don't worry, most of us have been "there". Can be very tiring and frustrating. I hated shipping my mother back to the UK so that she stayed in compliance, but we had to do it. Anyway, she couldn't do the interview here in the USA (for that big brown envelope, re: green card stuff). I can't wait until she is a citizen, the world will change for her when she is entitled to have a US passport.

Old Jan 29th 2004, 4:53 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patent Attorney
the world will change for her when she is entitled to have a US passport.
Yes she can be a taxpayer to help pay to look for He3 and all then
Old Jan 29th 2004, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she can be a taxpayer to help pay to look for He3 and all then

Yep, and she can join the ranks of us "intellectual pygmies" too.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 8:33 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patent Attorney
I hated shipping my mother back to the UK....
Was that UPS or Fedex?