Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

London UPDATES E-2 VISAS IMPORTANT

London UPDATES E-2 VISAS IMPORTANT

Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

bbb1969 is on a distinguished road
Default London UPDATES E-2 VISAS IMPORTANT

Can any one tell what the embassy means by your case is still pending, other than what is means as case still pending!

DOES ANY BODY KNOW WHAT WEEK THE EMBASSY IS WORKING ON JULY OR AUG / SEPT

THANK MILLION GUYS AND GIRLS, KEEP YOUR SPIRITS HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London UPDATES E-2 VISAS IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by bbb1969
Can any one tell what the embassy means by your case is still pending, other than what is means as case still pending!

THANK MILLION GUYS AND GIRLS, KEEP YOUR SPIRITS HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go away! If you are fed up with bureaucracy after such a short time, then don't move to the USA because it the land of inefficent red tape and paperwork. Read the the Visa sections, a couple of months is nothing!!!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jjmb
Go away! If you are fed up with bureaucracy after such a short time, then don't move to the USA because it the land of inefficent red tape and paperwork. Read the the Visa sections, a couple of months is nothing!!!!
Thats because you are already there done and dusted!

And aalso there seems to be so much rubbish out there from a view perspective and inacurate information,its good to hear and share views quality views, i guess you don't have one, but you still real my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute

Thats because you are already there done and dusted!

And aalso there seems to be so much rubbish out there from a view perspective and inacurate information,its good to hear and share views quality views, i guess you don't have one, but you still real my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Believe me, getting here is the easy part, by far.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jjmb
Believe me, getting here is the easy part, by far.
i hope so, the embassy line is 8/14 weeks, like most we have to sort out a home, schools, cars, insurance, health care, and a million and one other things,

living out of boxes is no fun, after 2.5 months, you just want an update, and how others got on!!!!!!!!!

your luck to have been through the home stretch, best of luck in the future!!!!!!!!!

CLARITY, is a magic word, we shall have to see
Old Oct 25th 2005, 4:24 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

i hope so, the embassy line is 8/14 weeks, like most we have to sort out a home, schools, cars, insurance, health care, and a million and one other things,

living out of boxes is no fun, after 2.5 months, you just want an update, and how others got on!!!!!!!!!

your luck to have been through the home stretch, best of luck in the future!!!!!!!!!

CLARITY, is a magic word, we shall have to see
you're moving to Florida right?

hang fire another 6 weeks is best bet anyways, let these winds die down.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: London UPDATES E-2 VISAS IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by Manc
you're moving to Florida right?

hang fire another 6 weeks is best bet anyways, let these winds die down.
Thats right, Tampa, but you here so much inconsistency in time frames, and exaggerated stories, i read the embassy were working on the 2nd week of August on Monday Oct 10 2005, we are now the 25th, from your experience is it a good bet they are processing week 4 of August now?

I read and was told 8/14 weeks, a back log.

Then they had caught up to 8/9 weeks?

Who is right or wrong?

And how long after that is the million dollar question?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 4:39 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

from your experience is it a good bet they are processing week 4 of August now?
I have no experience of the US Embassy in London
Old Oct 25th 2005, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Pending means they've lost your application. Wel thats what it meant when they were dealing with me
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ladylisa
Pending means they've lost your application. Wel thats what it meant when they were dealing with me
does that mean if it is re submitted they will see you sooner, and how can they loose it, UPS delivered it, i know they had it. :confused
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:17 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

guidelines are guidelines...it'll take as long as it takes...from weeks to years...

I should have had my greencard months ago, it's still just sitting onsomes desk.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

does that mean if it is re submitted they will see you sooner, and how can they loose it, UPS delivered it, i know they had it. :confused
ignore me, I'm just still really peeved after having an interview at the embassy which involved hand delivering my documents which included my birth cert & passport the Embassy lost it all. So the screen showed my case as pending for ages. But because it was saying pending no one there would help me because they kept saying its 'pending' very frustrating.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bob
guidelines are guidelines...it'll take as long as it takes...from weeks to years...

I should have had my greencard months ago, it's still just sitting onsomes desk.
Peoples lives are on hold, and especially when we want to make substantial dollar investments in a foreign economy, they should be faster
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:33 pm
@matthewb76

Peoples lives are on hold, and especially when we want to make substantial dollar investments in a foreign economy, they should be faster
Now I've just pissed myself laughing.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Manc
Now I've just pissed myself laughing.
i'm getting pissed bored waiting, can i buy you a drink?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.