Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

LONDON BOUND FOR INTERVIEW

LONDON BOUND FOR INTERVIEW

Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Lazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to all
Default LONDON BOUND FOR INTERVIEW

Our package from our Attorney arrived by Fedex late yesterday afternoon. It was sent from the US on Monday. Amazing service! That's faster than Royal Mail first class most of the time!!!

Get this, it was addressed to my husband at our home address. He was out when the courier tried to deliver it, so the courier came down to my office (completely different address) and delivered it to me! How is that for service. To be fair, I do know the courier but not that well!

Anyway, husband will have done the phonecall by now, so we should be down in London maybe next week.

I think it is fair to say that I am now having kittens.... OMG I had to read the letter from the Attorney 3 or 4 times to understand what we have to do. No wonder people get confused with lawyer letters. I have only ever sent them before. Now that I am leaving the job I understand..............
Old Feb 4th 2010, 1:45 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LONDON BOUND FOR INTERVIEW

It's all happening now then. Let the butterflies commence
Old Feb 8th 2010, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Lazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to allLazzza is a name known to all

London on Friday morning this week. Getting all the paperwork together.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 4:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lazzza
London on Friday morning this week. Getting all the paperwork together.
Good luck!!
Old Feb 8th 2010, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Good deal! I hopeyou enjoy your trip to London! Take a book to read while you're waiting at the embassy.

Where are you headed in the USA?
Old Feb 8th 2010, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

We are moving to Houston, Texas. A bit of a change!!
Old Feb 8th 2010, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

We are moving to Houston, Texas. A bit of a change!!
From the north of Scotland? Nah, no change at all........

You'll have a great time I'm sure, do you have a moving date?
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Visas provided OH leaves 27th Feb. The rest of us will tag behind on 10th June.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Visas provided OH leaves 27th Feb. The rest of us will tag behind on 10th June.
It's not too hot in June, just like Scotland
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

LOL!!