Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Little Britain in New York

Wikiposts

Little Britain in New York

Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:25 am
British New Yorker

veronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Little Britain in New York

Come on, sign up. There is a Little Italy, Little Brazil, Chinatown, Germantown why do we not have a section?

http://www.teaandsympathynewyork.com/home.php

And yes..............I do realize New York is already called after a British Town

Look at the video on here.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:08 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Little Britain in New York

Meh. I seem to remember an interview in which one of the owners of Tea & Sympathy said she left the UK because she didn't like all the immigrants.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:11 am
British New Yorker

veronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond reputeveronica jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
Meh. I seem to remember an interview in which one of the owners of Tea & Sympathy said she left the UK because she didn't like all the immigrants.

Really, I am shocked. Never heard that, who did she say it to???
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:12 am
British New Yorker

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
Was it said tongue in cheek as they are immigrants here?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:15 am

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

Little Britain? Are you sure?

Originally Posted by veronica jayne
Come on, sign up. There is a Little Italy, Little Brazil, Chinatown, Germantown why do we not have a section?

And yes..............I do realize New York is already called after a British Town

Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:26 am
British New Yorker

Originally Posted by Pony

I just answered this and it disappeared!! I said maybe not THAT Little Britain.

I also said I have just sent my cousin who is in the army and in Basra a double DVD set of Little Britain
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:27 am
British New Yorker

How did that link come out as star store I wonder
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:30 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't we done this thread already? Months ago? Or am I going cuckoo? I thought the petition was closed. I am old and tired. Ignore me.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
Haven't we done this thread already? Months ago? Or am I going cuckoo? I thought the petition was closed. I am old and tired. Ignore me.
I was just going to say that. You are right Englishmum started a thread on this very same subject months ago...so this time you're not a Silly Sod.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 1:36 am
British New Yorker

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I was just going to say that. You are right Englishmum started a thread on this very same subject months ago...so this time you're not a Silly Sod.
I think I mentioned it last time I used to post on here too. If we are going to have a Little Britain we need to let everyone know so they can join in.

Sorry if it upset you Jersey.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 1:42 am
British New Yorker

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
I have put it on before myself, just want to make everyone aware, I never heard it is closed, specially now the airline has joined in and other British companies. The sign up is still open for certain, did it not work for you? I just tried it and signed up (again) worked for me.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 1:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I think I mentioned it last time I used to post on here too. If we are going to have a Little Britain we need to let everyone know so they can join in.

Sorry if it upset you Jersey.
You misunderstand...it doesn't upset me...I was replying to Silly Sod.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:20 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

weren't they in a cameo role in neighbours a bit back? a mate mentioned it and it's doing the youtube rounds.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:13 am
British New Yorker

Originally Posted by Bob
weren't they in a cameo role in neighbours a bit back? a mate mentioned it and it's doing the youtube rounds.
The owners of Tea and Sympathy, Nicky and Sean? I don't know. They are from London. They have a black British taxi in front of A Salt and Battery which is cool. They are a nice couple, he is funny and sweet and she is tough!

The Little Britain area would be the area with their shops, Myers of Keswick and a few other British businesses. I am all for it, that little area in the village is always full of Brits anyway because of the food shopping. Got to get my pickled onions, Lemon and Barley Water, Ribena and Crunchies from somewhere.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:14 am
British New Yorker

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

I was meaning you saying you were just going to post that it had already been posted!!!! Some things need reminders.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.