Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Life is hard out here !!

Life is hard out here !!

Old Sep 29th 2003, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life is hard out here!

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Freedom of Speech ... Talk is cheap... actions speak louder than words, yada, yada, yada!!!

It isn't always as simple as you have a right to your say, sometimes what is important is what you said. I have no issue with popele that genuinly take offense and call someone out on their views... but the ones that follow, jumping on the band wagon nit pick someone to death just annoy me.

It's already been expressed here that Mark came across as shallow in his post, although personally I think he was just enjoying himself and reflecting that he had come along way (if somewhat materialistically) as so have many of us. Who isn't a little proud of some of the nice things afforded to us over here.

Registering as a new member, just to have a go at someone comes across as lame to me!
Lighten up, you take things way to serious.
Old Sep 29th 2003, 4:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life is hard out here!

It's already been expressed here that Mark came across as shallow in his post, although personally I think he was just enjoying himself and reflecting that he had come along way (if somewhat materialistically) as so have many of us. Who isn't a little proud of some of the nice things afforded to us over here.

Registering as a new member, just to have a go at someone comes across as lame to me!
Oh come on Brigie... Twiggy was speaking as friend do...it was just the first paragraph which was friendly criticism.. I know both Mark and Twiggy..from another forum and there always is a bit of banter beween people who get on well as there is here...In fact I made a bit of a joke earlier in this thread about the size of his TV
But I do agree with the points you made about Mark