At last!

Old Nov 25th 2003, 3:40 am
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future
Default At last!

Not really a discussion just sharing some news.

After 7 weeks and some nagging phone calls my SSN finally arrived today. So today i was able to get my drivers licence and open my first bank account, at last i wont need my wife to pay for everything for me when we go out.

Next step is to start job hunting properly and see what i can get.
Keep you all posted and thanks for being here to talk to.

regards,

Duncan.

(p.s.Even you Patrick me ole mucker!)
Old Nov 25th 2003, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

What did you think of the driving test?????
Old Nov 25th 2003, 12:49 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default Re: At last!

Originally posted by Duncs

(p.s.Even you Patrick me ole mucker!)
Mucker... Haven't heard that word in years!
Old Nov 25th 2003, 3:17 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Taffyles
What did you think of the driving test?????
Only had to do the written test they waived the practical because i have an International licence.

The written test was pretty simple but i still managed to get 3 wrong although after a dispute with the tester over the answer to one she gave me a pass after all. I wrote what it said in the highway code guide but her answer sheet was different although i clearly understood what the particular hand signal meant so why people cant exercise any individual discretion i dont know. After some arguing and pointing out the guide book i got it.

regards,

Duncan
Old Nov 26th 2003, 2:39 am
Just Joined

Dubber is an unknown quantity at this point

I use 'Mucker' all the time

Its really common in Shropshire, then again they only invented the wheels a few years back.

Dub