Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

BE-land - this is our chance

Wikiposts

BE-land - this is our chance

Old Apr 4th 2006, 12:36 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE-land - this is our chance

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
we all want to be in Florida?
Very bad. Go in the corner and sit there with that Dunce cap on for the rest of the evening. I'll be back later to wash your mouth out with soap!

NC Penguin
Old Apr 4th 2006, 4:04 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I will have a word with the resident chavs (Eskimo, Lionheart, Rushman and AWP) and see what they can come up with.
Will special brew cans be sufficient ??
Not a hint of Burberry in this house matey. Just because you cock a pinky while shovelling donuts in your face don't make you a blue blood........sonny jim.
Old Apr 4th 2006, 5:36 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Very bad. Go in the corner and sit there with that Dunce cap on for the rest of the evening. I'll be back later to wash your mouth out with soap!

NC Penguin
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:45 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Not a hint of Burberry in this house matey. Just because you cock a pinky while shovelling donuts in your face don't make you a blue blood........sonny jim.
I have you down as more of a stone island or tommy hilfinger man anyway, so that lack of burberry comes as no surprise.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I have you down as more of a stone island or tommy hilfinger man anyway, so that lack of burberry comes as no surprise.
I do NOT wear Tommy Hilfiger (poor mans designer)!!!!!!!! Neither do i own anything from Stone Island.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

I do NOT wear Tommy Hilfiger (poor mans designer)!!!!!!!! Neither do i own anything from Stone Island.
Is it because you is black?
Old Apr 5th 2006, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

I will have a word with the resident chavs (Eskimo, Lionheart, Rushman and AWP) and see what they can come up with.
Will special brew cans be sufficient ??
cheeky f ucker... although have been wearing Stone Island since about 1989 and I own a very large collection of trainers
Old Apr 5th 2006, 12:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne

Aw you can't say that.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Eskimo
cheeky f ucker... although have been wearing Stone Island since about 1989 and I own a very large collection of trainers
Fancy telling him that You've just made a rod for your own back mate!!!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Respect!!!!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

Fancy telling him that You've just made a rod for your own back mate!!!
you make sound like I've just fessed up to one the great comedy minds of our generation ... Stone Island was NOT chav 15 years ago ... it was cool man, I still wear it and CP
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

you make sound like I've just fessed up to one the great comedy minds of our generation ... Stone Island was NOT chav 15 years ago ... it was cool man, I still wear it and CP
WTF is CP?
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:50 pm
Account Closed

WTF is CP?
see I'm cool your not .. its the brand of clothing that make Stone Island its a bit less obvious - err .. can we stop this now and talk about grout or tits or gear boxes
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

see I'm cool your not .. its the brand of clothing that make Stone Island its a bit less obvious - err .. can we stop this now and talk about grout or tits or gear boxes
OK you are cooler than me for knowing the brand of clothing that makes Stone Island that (as you stated) was in fashion 15 years ago. Want me to check ebay for ya to see if someones flogging some 3 button flared high waisters and some gravedigger shoes.....might even hit the jackpot and get a genuine Bay City Rollers scarf if you're lucky
Old Apr 5th 2006, 3:07 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

you make sound like I've just fessed up to one the great comedy minds of our generation
Is someone looking for me ???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.