Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Land of the Free ??

Land of the Free ??

Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:03 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Land of the Free ??

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Oh, and iron brew and tom jones, what about them eh ???
You won't be so smug when they leave too.
Irn Bru?? Thats the trouble with you lot...you've never tasted lucosade (or however you bloody spell it)
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:06 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Irn Bru?? Thats the trouble with you lot...you've never tasted lucosade (or however you bloody spell it)

I'm not a sweaty though
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:06 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Zee...
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:07 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Zee...

Bloody hell..see....first jocks now f**king Germans!!!!!
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:11 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell..see....first jocks now f**king Germans!!!!!
Yet more enemies of the english - i see a pattern emerging here
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:13 am
Account Closed

Yet more enemies of the english - i see a pattern emerging here
of course you do.....J > E > A > L > O > U > S > Y it's called

and that's "English" with a capitol "E" if you don't mind.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:18 am
Thinking about it

of course you do.....J > E > A > L > O > U > S > Y it's called
Is that like R.E.S.P.E.C.T ????
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:24 am
Account Closed

Is that like R.E.S.P.E.C.T ????
No, you foreign types are lacking in that department
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:26 am
Thinking about it

No, you foreign types are lacking in that department

That's just not cricket

Last edited by BigDavyG; Jan 24th 2006 at 3:30 am.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:34 am
Account Closed

That's just not cricket
How am I supposed to keep a faux arguement going with a wishy washy reply like that?

I was at least expecting "Away n' shite ya English baaaastard that y' are"!
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:35 am
Thinking about it

How am I supposed to keep a faux arguement going with a wishy washy reply like that?
I'm sorry, but it was the best I could do - your last answer had me STUMPED

CHECKMATE
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:40 am
Account Closed

CHECKMATE
We'll call it a draw for the sake of Anglo-Scottish relations otherwise we could've found ourselves on a STICKY WICKET
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:43 am
Thinking about it

We'll call it a draw for the sake of Anglo-Scottish relations
Seriously - you really need to stop calling me a jock - i could develop a complex
Anyway, a draw will have to do i suppose - its past my bedtime so count yourself lucky this time
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:44 am
Thinking about it

We'll call it a draw for the sake of Anglo-Scottish relations otherwise we could've found ourselves on a STICKY WICKET
You've let yourself down big time with that edit
Old Jan 24th 2006, 3:45 am
Account Closed

Seriously - you really need to stop calling me a jock - i could develop a complex
Anyway, a draw will have to do i suppose - its past my bedtime so count yourself lucky this time
I believe i did do that once or twice...sorry Mac.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.