Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Just a week to go.

Just a week to go.

Old Sep 16th 2011, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

RayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud of
Default Just a week to go.

One week today and I'll be off to the US on an H1b. Is anyone else travelling out on Sept 23rd? I'm going from Heathrow to Dallas FW then on to my final destination.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

laety has much to be proud oflaety has much to be proud oflaety has much to be proud oflaety has much to be proud oflaety has much to be proud oflaety has much to be proud oflaety has much to be proud oflaety has much to be proud oflaety has much to be proud oflaety has much to be proud oflaety has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just a week to go.

Originally Posted by RayM
One week today and I'll be off to the US on an H1b. Is anyone else travelling out on Sept 23rd? I'm going from Heathrow to Dallas FW then on to my final destination.
we are going on the 1st!! how exciting and scary
we are off to california though
good luck with your move
Old Sep 16th 2011, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Ray and safe journey over here - how exciting!!!
Old Sep 16th 2011, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

We fly over on the 22nd Flying from Manchester to Orlando, where my in-laws live (well actually they live in Sarasota) and then hubby is flying up to NY on the 1st Oct

eek!
Old Sep 16th 2011, 1:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck all and safe flights
Old Sep 16th 2011, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

deftoneuk is on a distinguished road

I'm going from Heathrow to Dallas FW then on to my final destination.
you flying BA or American? I make this flight several times a year and when you fly with AA its usually some of the oldest aircraft in the fleet, often without seatback TV's. take an ipad or laptop or something for entertainment just in case!

Good luck on the new life! Where is your final destination?
Old Sep 16th 2011, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

RayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud of

Flying BA, used my miles to fly First. Final destination is Missouri, about 20 miles east of Kansas City.
Old Sep 18th 2011, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

cyrus1341 is an unknown quantity at this point

Flying BA, used my miles to fly First. Final destination is Missouri, about 20 miles east of Kansas City.
Best of luck Ray!! We are heading out the day before to LAX. Hope this is going to be a GREAT move for us all and best of luck everyone!!!
Old Sep 18th 2011, 12:21 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff - and what a great way to celebrate your move! Do you know whether you'll get 'new first' or 'old first'? I hear both are absolutely great. I haven't yet sampled BA first - I have the miles but so far too stingy to part with them. Don't forget to allow enough time for champagne in the Concorde Room before you fly!
Old Sep 18th 2011, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tonrob
Do you know whether you'll get 'new first' or 'old first'?
Last time into Dallas it was new First. The seats are a big improvement and you get these 21in widescreen TVs. A great way to travel!
Old Sep 20th 2011, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

tubbstep will become famous soon enough

I fly out on Saturday! Yay!
Old Sep 21st 2011, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tubbstep
I fly out on Saturday! Yay!
Good luck.