Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Just a suggestion !

Just a suggestion !

Old Aug 24th 2002, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Just a suggestion !

Many of the postings can be a bit vague, particularly in regard
to the locations of filing/nationalities/countries etc.

Many of us have knowledge on a particular "type" of filing in a particular country.
Consequently once a thread has been posted, folks wanting to reply often have to ask for more information before deciding whether they are able or "qualified" to reply.
This can cause the poster a delay in getting responses, as they have to answer those questions before they can get
replies.

example: Header.
HELP - I-130 PROBLEM
This would be better as
HELP I-130 PROBLEM LONDON/FRANKFURT/MANILA or wherever.

Also in the text, explain a bit more about the location/country
of spouse/fiancee etc

I appreciate that many people don't want too give to much information, that is fine, everyone is entitled to their "privacy"
I just feel that it would be more beneficial for those trying to help or advise if they could pinpoint more easily those questions we may be able to reply to, instead of sifting through a lot of postings to find those that we can help with.

This ng has been around a lot longer than I have, (well not 52 years ;o) however as a Marketing Man ! I am always looking to improve things (sorry that sounded really arrogant,which I'm not)

Just a suggestion.
Old Aug 25th 2002, 4:33 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a suggestion !

Originally posted by rogerpenycate:
Many of the postings can be a bit vague, particularly in regard
to the locations of filing/nationalities/countries etc. .....

..... Just a suggestion.
Roger,

You should get out more!
Old Aug 25th 2002, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just a suggestion !

Roger,
You should get out more! [/QUOTE]

You're right.

I'm just biding my time, the packing's done, big leaving party
tomorrow night, Hangover Tuesday, Move out of house Wednesday.
Fredericksburg Thursday !!!!