Reload this Page >

Just mailed 'em in

Just mailed 'em in

Old Oct 7th 2002, 4:21 pm
jay
Just Joined

jay is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Just mailed 'em in

hey everybody, just wanted to inform ya'll that i (on student visa) married to my USC wife, drove down to the INS office in charleston, s.c last week to be told that, that office does not deal with family based applications anymore 'n redirected me to the greer office. they also handed me a couple of additional forms that stated that notarized copies of documents were no longer required by the INS. we were required to sign those forms in which it stated that all the copies in the application pack were legit and that we are expected to produce the originals at the time of the interview. so i drove back home, signed the additional forms 'n mailed the package to the greer office. in a couple of days i recieved the confirmation reciept of delivery and the next day i recieved word from the greer office along with the payment reciept stating that my application was under review and that my timeline was anywhere b/w 18-24 months. i mailed the I-485, I-130 forms etc. so listen up everybody in the sand lapper state, if u'rs is a marriage based permanent residence application, mail it to greer. thankyou to everybody on this forum for the constant 'n mostly accurate stream of information.
Old Oct 21st 2003, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

falcyon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hey Jay

i got a 36 month wait period....lol.....btw how long did it take to get ur EAD Card(the first one).

shon