Jet Lag

Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

silverbirch will become famous soon enoughsilverbirch will become famous soon enough
Default Jet Lag

Someone once posted a tablet that you can buy in the U.S. that helps get over the awful affects of jet lag

Anyone remember what the name of it was, just arrived back in the UK and feel crap after the overnight flight, I want to get something that helps me get over it quickly for my next flight home.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:39 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jet Lag

Originally Posted by silverbirch
Someone once posted a tablet that you can buy in the U.S. that helps get over the awful affects of jet lag

Anyone remember what the name of it was, just arrived back in the UK and feel crap after the overnight flight, I want to get something that helps me get over it quickly for my next flight home.
Melatonin???????
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

silverbirch will become famous soon enoughsilverbirch will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ewood
Melatonin???????
Wow that was quick, thank you Ewood, I remember it began with an M but coudn't remember the full word, I asked if they had a tablet beginning with M for jet lag at the Target pharmacy before we left, but they didnt have a clue what I was on about, first thing I'm gonna get when I come back, Cheers.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:50 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that was quick, thank you Ewood, I remember it began with an M but coudn't remember the full word, I asked if they had a tablet beginning with M for jet lag at the Target pharmacy before we left, but they didnt have a clue what I was on about, first thing I'm gonna get when I come back, Cheers.
Never tried it myself, never been to the USA.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:56 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Getting absolutely wankered before going to bed seems to help get me off to sleep. All natural too - none of this pharmaceutical nonsense.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:59 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by tonrob
Getting absolutely wankered before going to bed seems to help get me off to sleep. All natural too - none of this pharmaceutical nonsense.
You can guarantee to wake up nice and early too!...... wishing I'd remembered to drink a pint of H2O before retiring
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:07 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
You can guarantee to wake up nice and early too!......
You're clearly not drinking nearly enough.

Lightweight.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:10 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonrob
Wankered it is, but the trick is to get so on a daytime flight from the east coast, leaving early AM, then stumble into bed upon arrival in the UK.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:11 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I've used Melatonin, which will help you sleep when you want, and a homeopathic from New Zealand called No Jet Lag which I LOVE and which works for me, friends and family. Seems that I couldn't find it in the UK last time though...
I use the two together.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:12 pm
Septic Sprout

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Wankered it is, but the trick is to get so on a daytime flight from the east coast, leaving early AM, then stumble into bed upon arrival in the UK....
... pissed.

(Just for the sake of completeness).
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 12:05 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
I've used Melatonin, which will help you sleep when you want, and a homeopathic from New Zealand called No Jet Lag which I LOVE and which works for me, friends and family. Seems that I couldn't find it in the UK last time though...
I use the two together.
Oh yes it was you that got me onto that No Jet Lag stuff, didn't do a thing for me infact I felt quite rough.

If you want to try it Wal-Mart do the same in their own brand and half the price
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 12:10 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Oh yes it was you that got me onto that No Jet Lag stuff, didn't do a thing for me infact I felt quite rough.

If you want to try it Wal-Mart do the same in their own brand and half the price
Well, consider what it had to work with.. uphill all the way.

You and that WalMart.. will have to find one one day.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 12:15 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

booze...a nice mixer will sort you out...
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I second (?3rd/?6th) melatonin. Take it about 30 mins before bed.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 2:10 am
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a big melatonin fan - in fact I take it every night before bed because it helps night terrors.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.