Issues

Old Nov 15th 2003, 11:17 pm
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Issues

Ok so maybe i've had a little too much to drink tonight but it really brought it home to me, I have just been into my local town having a few beers with my friends and watching a local band and my friend said to me we are going to miss you but we are looking forward to some cheap holidays in the US, Irealised that we are not moving to another planet or somewhere that is inaccessable and we will only be a plane ride away, as you can gather I have had a few issues to overcome but with the help of my wife, my family and you people on this forum I am alot happier about leaving my career and everything i know, I thank you.

Gavin
Old Nov 15th 2003, 11:52 pm
Emm
BE Enthusiast

Emm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Issues

Originally posted by dudleydowg
Ok so maybe i've had a little too much to drink tonight but it really brought it home to me, I have just been into my local town having a few beers with my friends and watching a local band and my friend said to me we are going to miss you but we are looking forward to some cheap holidays in the US, Irealised that we are not moving to another planet or somewhere that is inaccessable and we will only be a plane ride away, as you can gather I have had a few issues to overcome but with the help of my wife, my family and you people on this forum I am alot happier about leaving my career and everything i know, I thank you.

Gavin
You will probably never look back. Living in another country broadens your horizens in many ways and in my opinion makes you a much rounder, more tolerant person. It is a fantastic education for the kids too and they learn at a young age that there's nothing to be scared of by changing your location.

Of course there will be many headaches along the way and there are always a few hiccups, but nothing that can't be sorted. Just try to stay calm when things mess up as they are much easier to fix when you're calm!

Good luck with it all and use the forum as much as you need to

Emm.