Wikiposts

Irn Bru

Old Jun 18th 2004, 6:56 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to destroy Thydney's illusions further...
http://www.npr.org/display_pages/fea...e_1416043.html

That stuff behind the plant manager looks remarkably like...
Old Jun 20th 2004, 3:08 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Irn Bru

Originally posted by manc1976
Get Faygo Rock and Rye (if they have it in your part of the world.
It's almost identical.......... well almost.
Ooh, I have to check that one out if I get the chance.

There is a Chinese supermarket in Reno which sells lots of "missed" items at very reasonable prices (virtually no mark up on UK prices, in fact I would swear that the Ribena is cheaper!). I bought three bottles of Ribena and several bottles of Jamacian Ginger Beer - which is identical to UK Ginger Beer - on friday.

Happier than a pig in mud I am
Old Mar 15th 2005, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

Jenner is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by g1ant
Made in Scotland from griders. Everyone knows that.

But who remembers Cream Soda from Garvies of Milngavie?

I do. My great grandfather was the founder of Garvies of Milngavie. I haven't had any since I was 4 years old!
I believe Dunns Food and Drinks of Glasgow sells it. This is what I have been browsing for tonight - information on Garvie's of Milngavie.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 4:09 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I miss Tango - nothing compares to a cold can of apple tango with some fish and chips!
Old Mar 16th 2005, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahUK
Personally I miss Tango - nothing compares to a cold can of apple tango with some fish and chips!
miss the apple tango ad as well, the "tweak my ring" line was pure class