Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Injured by UCLA lawnmower--any advice?

Wikiposts

Injured by UCLA lawnmower--any advice?

Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Injured by UCLA lawnmower--any advice?

Originally Posted by Wintersong
I call it aluminium. Americans call it aluminum. She called it aluminium. Right up until the point where she lost the plot and, as Gruff pointed out, called it aliminuim.

I'm just trying to work out whether this is a deliberate wind-up or a serious thread. I'm hedging on the side of deliberate wind-up at the moment.
Ah ok, didn't pick up on your spellling the way you would pronounce it.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:33 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Great. My Syphilis is nearly gone.
Did you nip off to dab some creme on?
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ImHere]Hang on...I feel this is fully justified at this point, and I just need to get it off my chest.....

Since when have you ever been politically correct? Well that I've known on this forum?

Last edited by Paul; Jul 14th 2005 at 12:54 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:35 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Since when have you ever been politically correct? Well that I've known on this forum?
politically correct.....mmmmmm rings a bell.....no no, it'll come to me soon
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:36 am
small town DJ made it big

literaryclinic is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your support.

Are you for real?

Not wanting to make light of your obviously extreme pain (and the loss of the Fendi jeans must have struck a particularly painful blow) but get a grip. You're obviously not so disorientated, paranoid and lacking in confidence that you can't grab the opportunity to make as much money as possible out of this.

I detest the "suing culture" in this country. FFS, even lawnmower drivers will have to take out public liability insurance soon.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:36 am

Originally Posted by literaryclinic
you're more than welcome
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:37 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

You are most welcome. Next time you scrape your elbow, you know where to come for tea and sympathy
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by LeedsGirl
Bwwaa, I also not wanting to make light out of it couldn't help but laugh at the Fendi jeans bit as well

Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You are most welcome. Next time you scrape your elbow, you know where to come for tea and sympathy
God, just don't get hit by a bus with this group. You'd never stand a chance.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:38 am
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I was just wondering when literaryclinic was going to thank us for all the helpful advice we gave
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
politically correct.....mmmmmm rings a bell.....no no, it'll come to me soon
It smells like something is burning in here.....what could it be.
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I was just wondering when literaryclinic was going to thank us for all the helpful advice we gave
LMAO

more than welcome once again, now go and mow the grass
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:40 am

Thank you for your support. Sadly, I am classfied as disabled.

I have all the details from the driver, his boss, the hospital, the aliminuim..do I have a case? Where should I go from here?

If the injuries are serious enough that you have to pay medical expenses out of your own pocket then ask them for reimbursement, can't hurt to see what they say. If no further treatment was neccesary then look no further. I was injured in a bad car accident in 2002, my medical bills were almost $40,000 and my insurance is not 100% so I had to pay out of pocket. I sued and got all the money back and then some but saying that my injuries were serious [/QUOTE]
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey, if you're really helpful there might be some karma points in it for you. Just don't get any from Wintersong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.