Reload this Page >

Immigrating 2 USA through marriage

Immigrating 2 USA through marriage

Old Jan 11th 2005, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

mikeythemikey is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Immigrating 2 USA through marriage

Originally Posted by Manc
glad to see you've not lost your sense of humour.
Yeah, terrorisms such a hoot.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 7:57 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeythemikey
oh no your not one of them that goes out and buys the duck tape and stocks up on tin food are you..
Old Jan 11th 2005, 7:59 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Bit harsh? yeah, his post really helped out the OP.. as for a comment on the state of US immigration? not really for here is it.
We have a sweet flippered thing called Norm to make sure we don't go off topic. We'll all no doubt be getting a PM about it!

Last edited by fatbrit; Jan 11th 2005 at 8:03 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:01 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

no-one was suggesting that the OP became a terrorist.
anyhow, with us all having lived with terrorism via the IRA since the 60's I think we're more than qualified to find the humour in it.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:02 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

there are better odds of Stockport County winning the Premier league next year
But you don't get if you don't apply.

And the more you spend, the more you save.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:03 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
But you don't get if you don't apply.

And the more you spend, the more you save.
you don't shoot you don't score, I understand.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by candy wy.
oh no your not one of them that goes out and buys the duck tape and stocks up on tin food are you..

eh?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:05 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

eh?

well i ain't explaining it to you
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

no-one was suggesting that the OP became a terrorist.
anyhow, with us all having lived with terrorism via the IRA since the 60's I think we're more than qualified to find the humour in it.
Did you loose family in the birmingham bombings? or even the manchester bombings? I dont think we are as qualified as you think. This thread is about emigration to the US, not about crap terrorist jokes.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

well i ain't explaining it to you
You need to because im not on crack.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:07 pm
staying around

well your obviously on something if you take things so serious..
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

well your obviously on something if you take things so serious..
Well you obviously didnt read the first page. Its a pointless and unfunny post. If you want to say something, say it, dont post rubbish and then expect me to decypher it.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:10 pm
@matthewb76

Did you loose family in the birmingham bombings? or even the manchester bombings?
No, so what's the point? I can't make a joke because no-one I knew didn't die? No-one died in the Manchester bombing assmunch
This thread is about emigration to the US, not about crap terrorist jokes.
listen to you? I'll type what I please thank you very much.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:10 pm
staying around

ok i will eplain..
after 9/11 the news was full of people going out to the stores and buying ducktape and tin goods and some other stupid articles...
why because they were afraid of a terrorist attack....
now do you undersatand......
Old Jan 11th 2005, 8:11 pm
Septicity

If you want to say something, say it, dont post rubbish and then expect me to decypher it.
Hell, nobody ever posts trash on this site!

Norm! Norm! Where are you in our hour of need?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.