I'm back!

Old Sep 23rd 2006, 6:13 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm back!

Originally Posted by Partystar
I have no idea what you mean!
The fudge you brought back from England in the suitcase of course............. what else could I possibly be referring to
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 6:24 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaze
I had the carry version of that (without the wheels) and it was NOT a lifesaver, it was a pain in the arse! I think I still have the bruises on my legs to prove it, damn thing was so heavy and awkward that it kept slamming into my legs when I was carrying it! Oh well, lesson learnt!
Oh there is no way that I would have been able to carry it, push the stroller & pull the suitcase. The one I bought had a strap at the top with Velcro on it, so I looped it around the side of the stroller & it trundled along behind the stroller, leaving me room to walk beside it, it worked like a charm, I just had to manoeuvre more carefully.
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 6:44 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Oh there is no way that I would have been able to carry it, push the stroller & pull the suitcase. The one I bought had a strap at the top with Velcro on it, so I looped it around the side of the stroller & it trundled along behind the stroller, leaving me room to walk beside it, it worked like a charm, I just had to manoeuvre more carefully.
hey sweetie
Welcome back, nice to hear you had a good trip...
You going to post some piccies then?

Old Sep 23rd 2006, 6:50 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cutina
hey sweetie
Welcome back, nice to hear you had a good trip...
You going to post some piccies then?

Yeah, I shall post some when I get around to uploading them, I have a stack of post to go through, which I just keep putting off, because I'm naughty. I do have a really good one of me, my brother & my sister at a club, so I'll post that one soon.
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 7:33 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I shall post some when I get around to uploading them, I have a stack of post to go through, which I just keep putting off, because I'm naughty. I do have a really good one of me, my brother & my sister at a club, so I'll post that one soon.
cool- a gaggle of partystars
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 7:38 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

A gaggle? Do they nip at your ankles when you go anywhere near them, then?
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 7:45 pm
stara koka masna juha

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
A gaggle? Do they nip at your ankles when you go anywhere near them, then?
i didn't know what other noun to use!
is 'bevy' better?
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Salad Cream and prawn cocktail crisps...yum yum. Makes me laugh when Americans say English food is bland. Those two food items knock the socks off any of the stuff you buy here.
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:13 pm
Back where I belong!

It's up in the photo gallery!
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:13 pm
stara koka masna juha

It's up in the photo gallery!
oooh i'm going!
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:14 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by ladylisa
Salad Cream and prawn cocktail crisps...yum yum. Makes me laugh when Americans say English food is bland. Those two food items knock the socks off any of the stuff you buy here.
Yeah, I think Heinz should bring out Salad Cream here & Lays should do a trial run for Prawn Cocktail.
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:15 pm
stara koka masna juha

georgous pic- can see you all have good genes
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:21 pm
Back where I belong!

georgous pic- can see you all have good genes
Awww thanx! It's just a shame that our other sister was off somewhere with her mates. We are very rarely in the same place at the same time. My sister (left in the photo) lives in Melbourne, Australia. My brother used to live in Melbourne, but just moved back to England & now lives in Manchester. My other sister lives in Essex. With me being over here, it's really hard for us all to get together.

That night was superb! After that photo was taken, I went & requested a song that means a lot to me & my sister (Brown Eyed Girl). The DJ dedicated it to her & she burst into tears. Then after that every time I looked at the DJ he kept dedicating songs to us & doing shout outs for our family. It was perfect.

Then we went to the kebab shop & got chips & cheese & a chicken kebab, yummy!
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:22 pm
stara koka masna juha

Awww thanx! It's just a shame that our other sister was off somewhere with her mates. We are very rarely in the same place at the same time. My sister (left in the photo) lives in Melbourne, Australia. My brother used to live in Melbourne, but just moved back to England & now lives in Manchester. My other sister lives in Essex. With me being over here, it's really hard for us all to get together.

That night was superb! After that photo was taken, I went & requested a song that means a lot to me & my sister (Brown Eyed Girl). The DJ dedicated it to her & she burst into tears. Then after that every time I looked at the DJ he kept dedicating songs to us & doing shout outs for our family. It was perfect.

Then we went to the kebab shop & got chips & cheese & a chicken kebab, yummy!
your brother is cute
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:23 pm
Back where I belong!

your brother is cute
He's a twat, but I love him!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.