I'm back!

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm back!

Originally Posted by Partystar
It's okay, I am a bit of a nerd, I shall have to find that thread!
Ray put it up last week blesshim well he did not know that you had already done it, it was not him by the way who said Nerd, cant remember who it was now, but sure they did not know it was you when they said some nerd had already put it up
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

I was too busy to miss anything, my husband included, I know that sounds really horrible, but I hardly see him here, so it was easier for me there as I was surrounded by my friends & family, so I never got a chance to miss him.
doesn't sound horrible at all I don't miss my hubby when I go home really either, it's not that I don't care, it's just so nice to be around family and friends and you feel at home and loved and everything is familiar and comfortable.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 8:49 pm
Plaster Duck Lover

Hilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect! It was my son's first time at the beach, he loved it. I was shocked by all the people swimming in the sea, the water was freezing!
You have been here too long then! My mum will swim in anything, she visited us and swam in the Oregon Ocean in October! Warm blooded the brits! I have lived here too long also, have to have at least an 85 degree day to go near.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

newbieloubie has a reputation beyond reputenewbieloubie has a reputation beyond reputenewbieloubie has a reputation beyond reputenewbieloubie has a reputation beyond reputenewbieloubie has a reputation beyond reputenewbieloubie has a reputation beyond reputenewbieloubie has a reputation beyond reputenewbieloubie has a reputation beyond reputenewbieloubie has a reputation beyond reputenewbieloubie has a reputation beyond reputenewbieloubie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tbag
doesn't sound horrible at all I don't miss my hubby when I go home really either, it's not that I don't care, it's just so nice to be around family and friends and you feel at home and loved and everything is familiar and comfortable.
I actually miss my cats more than I miss my husband when I'm away!!

Welcome back Partystar - did you bring lots of English goodies back with you?

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:10 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by britvic
That sound's bad I was sticking up for you Liz, the poster did not know it was you who put up that 80's music thread, he said nerd, it was just a bit of fun, you know us well, anyway good to see you back Girl
The POSTER was MOI!!! I thought Bob or one of the nerds had posted it
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:13 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

next time I shall go for 3 weeks, although I'm not sure if hubby can hack that, he missed them so much.
Welcome back. Hope you don't mind that I've corrected your post to say what your hubby really meant

Love

Tom
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:17 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Ray put it up last week blesshim well he did not know that you had already done it, it was not him by the way who said Nerd, cant remember who it was now, but sure they did not know it was you when they said some nerd had already put it up
I take nerd as a complement!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:18 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tbag
Exactly, I was too busy running around with all my family & friends, plus I knew he was just over here working & going to college, so I wouldn't have seen him anyway.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:25 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by newbieloubie
I actually miss my cats more than I miss my husband when I'm away!!

Welcome back Partystar - did you bring lots of English goodies back with you?

I brought back -

Mint sauce
Baxter's Tomato & Red Pepper Chutney
Prawn Cocktail Crisps
Lamb & Mint Crisps
Salad Cream

Loads of sweets - Vimto Lollies, Flying Saucers, Blackcurrant Millions, Vimto Bonbons, Jelly Babies, Foam Bananas, Sour Apples, Spearmint Chews, Creamy Toffee Chews, Strawberry Milk Bottles, Turkish Delight & Homemade Fudge!

That's all I could fit in, we only took 1 suitcase, impressive huh?!?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:29 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by lionheart
Welcome back. Hope you don't mind that I've corrected your post to say what your hubby really meant

Love

Tom
Thanx Tom!

I don't mind at all, I think you maybe right. All the British men loved them, I got hit on left, right & centre. Once by this South African who was lovely, I would have gone home with him had I not been married, eh up! I've got to hand it to him, he did try very hard & I was flattered! Naughty, naughty, very naughty, ah ha ha ha haaa!

A very good friend of mine now calls me mega MILF!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

I brought back -

Mint sauce
Prawn Cocktail Crisps
Lamb & Mint Crisps
Salad Cream

Loads of sweets - Vimto Lollies, Flying Saucers, Blackcurrant Millions, Vimto Bonbons, Jelly Babies, Foam Bananas, Sour Apples, Spearmint Chews, Creamy Toffee Chews, Strawberry Milk Bottles, Turkish Delight & Homemade Fudge!

Yummy!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:31 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Welcome back. Its been rather quiet around here since you were gone.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

bettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond reputebettyboop80 has a reputation beyond repute

I brought back -

Mint sauce
Prawn Cocktail Crisps
Lamb & Mint Crisps
Salad Cream

1 suitcase, you must be mad!! I just got back last week, me and my husband took 4 between us, i told him he only could take 4 changes of clothes cause i wanted the rest of the cases empty to take stuff back with me! (they were full on the way over because my family gives me a list now of things to bring over eg cheetos for my dad!)
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

I brought back -

Lamb & Mint Crisps
My OH loves them, they sell em in our Brit shop, when I went there a few weeks ago to send some in Rob's goody box she did not have any in, I said thats ashame wanted to send them out to Hub's, she said there not a big seller but ordered some in for me, well Rob really after all she has seen him in his best Uniform.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:41 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bettyboop80
1 suitcase, you must be mad!! I just got back last week, me and my husband took 4 between us, i told him he only could take 4 changes of clothes cause i wanted the rest of the cases empty to take stuff back with me! (they were full on the way over because my family gives me a list now of things to bring over eg cheetos for my dad!)
I managed to sneak through 5 lbs of sausages once. They had thawed a bit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.