Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Illegal Workers: My Two Cents

Wikiposts

Illegal Workers: My Two Cents

Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:33 am
Banned

WarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant future
Default Re: Illegal Workers: My Two Cents

Incidentally, anyone else finding it creepy how you lot are like a pack of wolves?? Not a one of ya has the guts to agree with me and reveal it's how you really feel about the immigration problem.

Please everybody - don't use your own mind, you might get a headache!
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:33 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WarriorLife
Learn, don't follow.
Not a man with many solutions, though, are we? What are we supposed to be learning?
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:34 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Do your research, it's the post-hippy liberal group who won't let you say anything that is remotely controversial. It's sad when a man is outnumbered 50-1 on a forum when he says all incoming human traffic should go through the correct legal channels or be refused access. The fact that I am even being challenged on this notion reveals the full extent of liberalist weinerism that I have to contend with.

Texas is having great problems with dual language, do the research again.

Anything that I have said that is racist, I will admit to. Unfortunately, you lot represent a group that calls someone a racist if he says "My friend is over there standing next to the Chinese guy".

Learn, don't follow.
You're not being challenged on your opinion that people should enter the country legally and correctly (at least not by me). You're being challenged on the way that you said it and the fact that you, by your own words, discourage anyone from disagreeing with you.

That and the fact that your posts are arrogant and condescending.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:34 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

You can't...and shouldn't...ban me because of the responses a thread gets...afterall you're the one posting them. At least I create debate and discussion which is more than YOU ever do.

I have friends who cannot get a job because they are not bilingual or cannot communicate effectively with Spanish speaking people. That's just plain wrong. Plus having to deal with dual-language newspapers and menus, etc etc is ridiculous. The same thing happened to England with it's pro-muslim PC brigade.

People like the liberal lot have ruined this world. It's the same reason I can't see an uncensored movie or listen to the full lyrics of a song on the radio. I hope they are happy - they have watered down this society so much that you can't even fart without someone trying to sue you. I'd hate to be next to them in the trenches!!

What I see above, does not start a debate, it is a rant, pure and simple.

I have a question for you, I put it in a an earlier post but we ran by it. I came here many years age when the visa process was simple and took four months for a greencard. You appear to be saying that anyone who didn't go through the same rite of passage as you shouldn't be here. Do you think then, that they should rescind my greencard and my citizenship and round me up and shoot me?
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:35 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

It's sad when a man is outnumbered 50-1 on a forum when he says all incoming human traffic should go through the correct legal channels or be refused access .
I don't think that's QUITE how you put it in your original post!
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:35 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

You can't...and shouldn't...ban me because of the responses a thread gets...afterall you're the one posting them. At least I create debate and discussion which is more than YOU ever do.

I have friends who cannot get a job because they are not bilingual or cannot communicate effectively with Spanish speaking people. That's just plain wrong. Plus having to deal with dual-language newspapers and menus, etc etc is ridiculous. The same thing happened to England with it's pro-muslim PC brigade.

People like the liberal lot have ruined this world. It's the same reason I can't see an uncensored movie or listen to the full lyrics of a song on the radio. I hope they are happy - they have watered down this society so much that you can't even fart without someone trying to sue you. I'd hate to be next to them in the trenches!!
So, a few surprises and a couple of mistakes in this post, I think.

Surprise: You have friends. I presume you find new friends by looking for the swastika tattoos on their foreheads?

Not a surprise: Your friends can't get jobs. Being a racist extremist on the fringes of society often marks you out as difficult to employ.

Mistake: Actually, it's you and your NeoCon friends who stop you listening to swear words in music or seeing uncensored movies. In case you hadn't noticed, it's the fundamentalist Christian right who threaten to close radio or TV stations down each time they get too rude/gay/liberal.

...except that it's just dawned on me that the censored words in the music you listen to could be racial slurs, and the movies you watch may be neo-Nazi, in which case you're right - it's the Liberals what done it!
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Do your research, it's the post-hippy liberal group who won't let you say anything that is remotely controversial. It's sad when a man is outnumbered 50-1 on a forum when he says all incoming human traffic should go through the correct legal channels or be refused access. The fact that I am even being challenged on this notion reveals the full extent of liberalist weinerism that I have to contend with.

Anything that I have said that is racist, I will admit to. Unfortunately, you lot represent a group that calls someone a racist if he says "My friend is over there standing next to the Chinese guy".

Learn, don't follow.
You were the one who called all the Hispanics idiots...

It's the conservatives who won't let you say anything; the liberals are for free speech. Dumbass.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Learn, don't follow.

So, you didn't start your thread by calling people, who don't agree with you, idiots?

And, you just called yourself a racist, so does that make you an ill imformed liberal who has just spit out his dummy?
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Incidentally, anyone else finding it creepy how you lot are like a pack of wolves?? Not a one of ya has the guts to agree with me and reveal it's how you really feel about the immigration problem.

Please everybody - don't use your own mind, you might get a headache!
Ever thought that it's because no-one agrees with you?

If you posted in a less confrontational manner, requesting opinions and ideas you might find that that's what you got.

You, however, post a long winded diatribe and then slam anyone who doesn't agree with you. Hardly the path to discourse and debate now, is it?
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

Learn, don't follow.
No that is not what you have said - if that was your post and had been phrased that way you would have had a very different response, you have deliberately put extreme views over to promote arguements.

I don't need to research about Texas - i live here - my point was that you are in New Jersey and i inquired as to the extent of the problem there and the type of job your friends (!!!) were looking for to put it into context cos i think you are talking crap to further the thread.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:37 am
Banned

WarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
What I see above, does not start a debate, it is a rant, pure and simple.

I have a question for you, I put it in a an earlier post but we ran by it. I came here many years age when the visa process was simple and took four months for a greencard. You appear to be saying that anyone who didn't go through the same rite of passage as you shouldn't be here. Do you think then, that they should rescind my greencard and my citizenship and round me up and shoot me?
If you paid money, filled out forms, were interviewed and assessed, then welcome. If you snuck in under the canvas of a wine truck - then piss of back home. It's that simple. Give people and inch and they take a mile. Liberal over-tolerance is what breeds terrorism. We are not allowed to assess, judge or refute for fear of upsetting weiners like you lot. If that's your attitude, welcome anyone who comes over on the back of a ship...then don't come crying to me when these people are the same terrorists who murder your kids.

I'll dance on their graves to the tune of "I told you so."
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Not a man with many solutions, though, are we? What are we supposed to be learning?
I think he wants us to learn that he has all the answers to every possible scenario. In which case we'd be his followers....
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:38 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Learn, don't follow.
You're outnumbered 50-1 because you are acting like a tit. Nobody here actually condones illegal immigration; but they discuss the issue politely without sounding like a KKK nutcase. If you toned down your posts and maybe used a little thought before you clicked the 'submit reply' button, then maybe people would try and reason with you.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by dbj1000
So, a few surprises and a couple of mistakes in this post, I think.

Surprise: You have friends. I presume you find new friends by looking for the swastika tattoos on their foreheads?

Not a surprise: Your friends can't get jobs. Being a racist extremist on the fringes of society often marks you out as difficult to employ.

Mistake: Actually, it's you and your NeoCon friends who stop you listening to swear words in music or seeing uncensored movies. In case you hadn't noticed, it's the fundamentalist Christian right who threaten to close radio or TV stations down each time they get too rude/gay/liberal.

...except that it's just dawned on me that the censored words in the music you listen to could be racial slurs, and the movies you watch may be neo-Nazi, in which case you're right - it's the Liberals what done it!
Quote me for some evidence that irrefutably proves I'm a Nazi racist please, you ignorant moron. Tut....I always tell myself I shouldn't post on boards were the proletariat frequent.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:39 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Liberal over-tolerance is what breeds terrorism.
I disagree. I think that hatred and intolerance breeds terrorism.

Can you back up your original statement with any hard facts?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.