Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Illegal Workers: My Two Cents

Wikiposts

Illegal Workers: My Two Cents

Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:27 am
Banned

WarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant future
Default Re: Illegal Workers: My Two Cents

I'm just waiting for the next ill-informed liberal to spit his dummy out and call me a racist. I'm waiting...
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:27 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WarriorLife
Sorry, I'm not buying it. This world is full of short-cutters, cheapskates and criminals who depend on pillars of strength like me to pick up their slack and get them through life.
Eh?

The illegal workers in my area work their asses off, get nothing in the way of handouts, get robbed and beaten and underpaid and cannot complain for fear of deportation.

How are you picking up their slack?!?!
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
That's marvellous to hear. You're going to single-handedly solve the illegal immigrant problem. Would you please share with us precisely how you intend to do this?
He's going to shoot everyone that's not white or doesn't speak english.
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
That's marvellous to hear. You're going to single-handedly solve the illegal immigrant problem. Would you please share with us precisely how you intend to do this?
M-16, I think. Or some vintage of Ray's recommendation. Grapes of wrath.
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

You can't...and shouldn't...ban me because of the responses a thread gets...afterall you're the one posting them. At least I create debate and discussion which is more than YOU ever do.

I have friends who cannot get a job because they are not bilingual or cannot communicate effectively with Spanish speaking people. That's just plain wrong. Plus having to deal with dual-language newspapers and menus, etc etc is ridiculous. The same thing happened to England with it's pro-muslim PC brigade.

People like the liberal lot have ruined this world. It's the same reason I can't see an uncensored movie or listen to the full lyrics of a song on the radio. I hope they are happy - they have watered down this society so much that you can't even fart without someone trying to sue you. I'd hate to be next to them in the trenches!!

Happens a lot in Wales too!

What kind if job is your friend looking for and where? I find this difficult to believe and I live in Texas! Are there many dual langage papers and menus in New Jersey - or did that just fit your your arguement?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

People like the liberal lot have ruined this world. It's the same reason I can't see an uncensored movie or listen to the full lyrics of a song on the radio. I hope they are happy - they have watered down this society so much that you can't even fart without someone trying to sue you. I'd hate to be next to them in the trenches!!
I think you mean the conservatives.
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO at this. You think liberals are responsible for censorship???

Look up the definitions of "liberal" and "conservative".
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just waiting for the next ill-informed liberal to spit his dummy out and call me a racist. I'm waiting...
I'm confused, isn't that what you are? What else are you?
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

You are a racist.
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

I would say more of a generalist bowing down to misunderstood stereotypes

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

The same thing happened to England with it's pro-muslim PC brigade.
The people of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland thank you for your ignorance.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:30 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

... pillars of strength like me ...
MWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
You are a racist.
I'd say its a pretty consensual opinion. If it smells like a rat, looks like a rat, etc, etc....
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:32 am
Banned

WarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant future

Do your research, it's the post-hippy liberal group who won't let you say anything that is remotely controversial. It's sad when a man is outnumbered 50-1 on a forum when he says all incoming human traffic should go through the correct legal channels or be refused access. The fact that I am even being challenged on this notion reveals the full extent of liberalist weinerism that I have to contend with.

Texas is having great problems with dual language, do the research again.

Anything that I have said that is racist, I will admit to. Unfortunately, you lot represent a group that calls someone a racist if he says "My friend is over there standing next to the Chinese guy".

Learn, don't follow.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:32 am
Winterwords

WarriorLife, I hate to break it to you but America in particular was formed by people moving countries looking for a better life (to quote "Else how sir, did you come to be an American?").

If you can't stand people who are different from you (and it sounds very much like you are hinting at anyone being not a right wing fascist), please feel free to form your own society of one somewhere on an island. Of course, understand that this is the same island that we will send terrorists to, because in reality, your views aren't that different. You're just as full of hatred and bile as them.

Your reality check/cheque has well & truly bounced.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.