Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

If you were on East Enders...

If you were on East Enders...

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 10:44 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default If you were on East Enders...

... who would you be and why?

Or any suggestions for character doubles among us you can think of?

Scotch = Alphie
Patrick = Phil
Taffy = Sharon
Ladyofthelake = Little Mo

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 11:04 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL

Brigie - pleeeeeease I beg - see a DR before its too late.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 11:05 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyway - who the **** is Alphie?

Second thoughts - Id rather not know.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 11:07 pm

Originally posted by scotch03
LOL

Brigie - pleeeeeease I beg - see a DR before its too late.

I should be watching this weeks episodes by Friday of next week! And just for being the lovely little scottie we all know and love... I'll take notes especially for you!
Old Oct 4th 2003, 2:03 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you were on East Enders...

Originally posted by BrigieDarling

Scotch = Alphie
Patrick = Phil
Taffy = Sharon

Little Mo? Is that the one who was all meek and mild, until this guy drove her nuts and she wacked him with an iron?
Yeah, that'll be me
Old Oct 4th 2003, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

None of us males will be happy with being Ethel's Little Willie.
Old Oct 4th 2003, 2:39 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick = Phil
I am glad you think I am an over-aggressive alcoholic with a penchant for murder and mother from hell!

Just for your 411 I only drink to be social, and of course for breakfast, obviously

Patrick
Old Oct 4th 2003, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Patrick
I am glad you think I am an over-aggressive alcoholic with a penchant for murder and mother from hell!

Just for your 411 I only drink to be social, and of course for breakfast, obviously

Patrick
But are you an inexplicable sex symbol who shags his brother's wife ?
Old Oct 4th 2003, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Scotch = Alphie
Patrick = Phil
Taffy = Sharon

Hmmmmm probably Dot (phwoar watch out Jim LOL!). No, really I think I would be more of a Mel... but then she's not in it anymore so probably doesn't count.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 6:03 pm
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future

I am Andy then!

(the gangster!) dark, tough and mysterious if you were wondering!
Old Oct 6th 2003, 4:15 pm

Patrick

Still cracking up Patrick... Can't get Phils pic out of my head when I read your posts now!

(apart from that you fell for my little trick to see if you'd reply to another East Eners thread without actually claiming it was one)
Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick

It's not all bad if you are Phil as everyone seems to shag the ugly bald headed git for some unknown reason. Must have some super cologne as his looks and personality sure don't get me wet.

PS Not saying that you are an ugly bald headed git, that is purely reference to Phil.

Patrick
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be a deadly and incurable form of bacteria and I would get into everyones nervous system. All the East enders would then die a slow and agonising death and I would have done the world a great favour by disposing of them all ,,,,hehehehehehe!!!!It would even make the show worth watching for a change!!!!!

booboo the bacteria
Old Oct 6th 2003, 9:14 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick
Oh....so you do watch Eastenders then....

BUSTED
Old Oct 6th 2003, 9:21 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Vicky88
Not saying that you are an ugly bald headed git
You clearly haven't seen the picture of Patrick which was posted on this forum!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.