Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Ideal Snapshot to show BCIS

The Ideal Snapshot to show BCIS

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 9:09 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Ideal Snapshot to show BCIS

Do you have an interview coming up??

Scared because you weren't busy enough with the camera??

Then take this baby to the interview and you'll walk it

I swear this is my neighbors
Attached Thumbnails The Ideal Snapshot to show BCIS-cebina.jpg  
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 9:42 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ideal Snapshot to show BCIS

Colt 45....oh the taste of it all
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rincewind

Excuse my lack of expertise but how do I get to view the 'thunbnails/ All I have is a blank space.(obviously between my ears as well).
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 2:32 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
Excuse my lack of expertise but how do I get to view the 'thunbnails/ All I have is a blank space.(obviously between my ears as well).
click on it?
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
click on it?
Done that and got no where. The mouse arrow does not change when I move it over the title/blank space.
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 2:58 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Done that and got no where. The mouse arrow does not change when I move it over the title/blank space.
Make sure your settings in the forum options have the display images display box checked.
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Make sure your settings in the forum options have the display images display box checked.
I went into my profile and could not see anything to refer to and I could not see anything along the top of the page to help me either so lead me by the nose please.
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 4:15 pm
You Are All Diseased

I went into my profile and could not see anything to refer to and I could not see anything along the top of the page to help me either so lead me by the nose please.
Go to "My Profile"

Then "Edit Options" (on the left menu)

The third panel down has an option that has a check box that says "Show Images." Check that and then scroll down to "Save Changes"

If you can't see it after that.....then give up.
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Go to "My Profile"

Then "Edit Options" (on the left menu)

The third panel down has an option that has a check box that says "Show Images." Check that and then scroll down to "Save Changes"

If you can't see it after that.....then give up.
To check or not to check that was the question. Thankyou, alles gut.
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

ire blues will become famous soon enoughire blues will become famous soon enough

You could have at least asked my permission before posting my picture!!
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Big Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of light

"..and that's my wife and sister..."

"But there's only one person there..."

"Ayuh...."

Old Dec 23rd 2004, 9:46 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Vern
"..and that's my wife and sister..."

"But there's only one person there..."

"Ayuh...."

ewww!

I love your signitures Vern