Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I really need a good British JOKE !!

I really need a good British JOKE !!

Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:35 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default I really need a good British JOKE !!

I'm missing some British Sense of Humor. Even my Bro-in-law in the UK has stopped texting me some good British, not always politically correct "WIT".

Come on, lets have a laugh... Heard anything good lately...???
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:37 pm

special ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to all
Default Re: I really need a good British JOKE !!

Originally Posted by franc11s
I'm missing some British Sense of Humor. Even my Bro-in-law in the UK has stopped texting me some good British, not always politically correct "WIT".

Man goes to the doctor says "I got strawberries growing out of my arse"
Doctor says "Here's some cream to put on them"
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:43 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Tony Blair is a peace envoy to the Middle East after helping start a war in Iraq
Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:00 pm

special ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
Tony Blair is a peace envoy to the Middle East after helping start a war in Iraq
Topical, little bit of politics, like it.....
Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Goodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to all

White horse walks into a pub.
Landlord: Oh, we've got a drink named after you. Horse: "What, Eric?"
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:33 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

A priest getting ready to hear confessions suddenly realized that he disparately had to go to the bathroom. He looked outside the confessional and saw the janitor walking by. He pulled him aside and said: "Look, I really gotta go to the bathroom, but people are lining up for confession. Could you take over for a few minutes?" The janitor began to protest, but the priest said: "Look, its easy. I have the sins and give them penance. No one will know it's you in there" The janitor agreed and took his place in the confessional.

The first parishioner entered the confessional and began "Bless me father, for I have sinned. I have commited adultery." The janitor looked on the chart and found "Adultery - 20 Hail Mary". He mumbled some forgiveness sounding words and told the parishioner to say 20 Hail Marys. The parishioner thanked him and left. The janitor breathed a sign of relief.

The second parishioner entered the confessional and began "Bless me father, for I have sinned. I have used the Lord's name in vain." The janitor looked down the list "Lord's name in vail - 5 Hail Marys", and assigned them. The janitor thought "Hey, I can do this. I just might get away with it!"

The third parishioner entered and began, "Bless me father, for I have sinned. I have engaged in anal sex." The janitor consulted his chart, but could find neither "Anal Sex" nor "Sex, Anal". He began to get worried. He looked out of the confessional and spied an altar walking by. He motioned the boy over. In a hushed voice, he said "Tell me something kid, what does the priest give for anal sex?". The altar boy looked him quizzically and said, "Well, usually two twinkies and a glass of milk."
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:39 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Two goldfish are in a tank.
Once turns to the other and says.....

Wait for it

Wait for it

"So do you know how to drive this thing or what"

Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:01 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

A man goes into the Doctor and suddenly starts singing "Delilah"

"AAAAaaah" says the Doctor, "You've got Tom Jones Disease"

"I've never heard of that before," relplies the patient, "Is it common?"

the Doctor sharply retorts...

"It's not unusual"
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Try putting on NBC right now and watch Victoria Beckham making an arsse of herself, its enough to make anyone laugh or perhaps cry!!!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
A priest getting......
I admit it was funny, but the OP asked for some good British, not always politically correct "WIT".
Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:56 am

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

An old lady has two pet monkeys who both die. Not being able to be without her furry companions she decides to take them to the taxidermist to be stuffed.
The taxidermist explains that he has a sliding scale of charges, and the more involved the work the more he will charge.
Taxidermist - "would you like them stuffed and mounted"
old lady - "no, holding hands will do"
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Morag McDoogal will become famous soon enoughMorag McDoogal will become famous soon enough

Dad decided to make dinner for the family one night and, trying to impress, decided to cook deer.

The kids were eager to know what was on the menu but dad thought that the idea of eating bambi might put them off.

The kids wouldn't give up and eventually the dad gives in but still doesn't want to tell them that it's deer for tea. "I'll give you a clue" he says, "it's the name that mummy sometimes calls daddy......

"I know, I know" squeals the little girl "are we having a f***ing a***hole"
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:32 am
Just Joined

ENGJAP will become famous soon enough

Attached Thumbnails I really need a good British JOKE !!-30.jpg   I really need a good British JOKE !!-capp3.gif  
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:08 pm
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

I accidentally spilled spot remover on my dog and now he's gone.*

*courtesy of Stephen Wright
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:50 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

What did the constipated mathematician do?

worked it out with a pencil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.