British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   I really need a good British JOKE !! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/i-really-need-good-british-joke-466676/)

franc11s Jul 16th 2007 9:35 pm

I really need a good British JOKE !!

I'm missing some British Sense of Humor. Even my Bro-in-law in the UK has stopped texting me some good British, not always politically correct "WIT".

Come on, lets have a laugh... Heard anything good lately...???

special ed Jul 16th 2007 9:37 pm

Re: I really need a good British JOKE !!

Originally Posted by franc11s (Post 5064073)
I'm missing some British Sense of Humor. Even my Bro-in-law in the UK has stopped texting me some good British, not always politically correct "WIT".

Man goes to the doctor says "I got strawberries growing out of my arse"
Doctor says "Here's some cream to put on them"

Lord Lionheart Jul 16th 2007 9:43 pm

Tony Blair is a peace envoy to the Middle East after helping start a war in Iraq :rofl::rofl::rofl:

special ed Jul 16th 2007 10:00 pm

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart (Post 5064095)
Tony Blair is a peace envoy to the Middle East after helping start a war in Iraq :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Topical, little bit of politics, like it.....

Goodacre Jul 16th 2007 10:40 pm

White horse walks into a pub.
Landlord: Oh, we've got a drink named after you. Horse: "What, Eric?"

ironporer Jul 16th 2007 11:33 pm

A priest getting ready to hear confessions suddenly realized that he disparately had to go to the bathroom. He looked outside the confessional and saw the janitor walking by. He pulled him aside and said: "Look, I really gotta go to the bathroom, but people are lining up for confession. Could you take over for a few minutes?" The janitor began to protest, but the priest said: "Look, its easy. I have the sins and give them penance. No one will know it's you in there" The janitor agreed and took his place in the confessional.

The first parishioner entered the confessional and began "Bless me father, for I have sinned. I have commited adultery." The janitor looked on the chart and found "Adultery - 20 Hail Mary". He mumbled some forgiveness sounding words and told the parishioner to say 20 Hail Marys. The parishioner thanked him and left. The janitor breathed a sign of relief.

The second parishioner entered the confessional and began "Bless me father, for I have sinned. I have used the Lord's name in vain." The janitor looked down the list "Lord's name in vail - 5 Hail Marys", and assigned them. The janitor thought "Hey, I can do this. I just might get away with it!"

The third parishioner entered and began, "Bless me father, for I have sinned. I have engaged in anal sex." The janitor consulted his chart, but could find neither "Anal Sex" nor "Sex, Anal". He began to get worried. He looked out of the confessional and spied an altar walking by. He motioned the boy over. In a hushed voice, he said "Tell me something kid, what does the priest give for anal sex?". The altar boy looked him quizzically and said, "Well, usually two twinkies and a glass of milk."

BigDavyG Jul 16th 2007 11:39 pm

Two goldfish are in a tank.
Once turns to the other and says.....

Wait for it

Wait for it

"So do you know how to drive this thing or what"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Manc Jul 17th 2007 12:01 am

A man goes into the Doctor and suddenly starts singing "Delilah"

"AAAAaaah" says the Doctor, "You've got Tom Jones Disease"

"I've never heard of that before," relplies the patient, "Is it common?"

the Doctor sharply retorts...

"It's not unusual"

Tbag Jul 17th 2007 12:21 am

Try putting on NBC right now and watch Victoria Beckham making an arsse of herself, its enough to make anyone laugh or perhaps cry!!!

Toontje Jul 17th 2007 12:48 am

Originally Posted by ironporer (Post 5064591)
A priest getting......

I admit it was funny, but the OP asked for some good British, not always politically correct "WIT". ;)

Pony Jul 17th 2007 5:56 am

An old lady has two pet monkeys who both die. Not being able to be without her furry companions she decides to take them to the taxidermist to be stuffed.
The taxidermist explains that he has a sliding scale of charges, and the more involved the work the more he will charge.
Taxidermist - "would you like them stuffed and mounted"
old lady - "no, holding hands will do"

Morag McDoogal Jul 17th 2007 8:01 am

Dad decided to make dinner for the family one night and, trying to impress, decided to cook deer.

The kids were eager to know what was on the menu but dad thought that the idea of eating bambi might put them off.

The kids wouldn't give up and eventually the dad gives in but still doesn't want to tell them that it's deer for tea. "I'll give you a clue" he says, "it's the name that mummy sometimes calls daddy......

"I know, I know" squeals the little girl "are we having a f***ing a***hole":blink:

ENGJAP Jul 17th 2007 11:32 am

2 Attachment(s)

Hiro11 Jul 17th 2007 3:08 pm

I accidentally spilled spot remover on my dog and now he's gone.*

*courtesy of Stephen Wright

elfman Jul 17th 2007 3:50 pm

What did the constipated mathematician do?

worked it out with a pencil