Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I nominate Englishmum

I nominate Englishmum

Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:44 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: I nominate Englishmum

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Its taking a lifetime to educate people like you. Obviously you had no meaning to your prior post, so WE'LL just chalk it up as another meaningless reply from Rushman.
The post in question contained the "Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)" smiley as a comment from me regarding your post that said you wouldn't want to be a mod. Use whatever interpretation of that as you like. Personally I meant it to mean "Oh gimme a f**king break". Who are you kidding? You would ecstatic to the point of personal moisture to be a mod. You could delete any thread containing the smallest petty criticism (posted tongue in cheek) of the good ol' US of A.

If it's taking a lifetime to educate people like me maybe it's because you absolutely suck as a teacher.

Why do you always add "We" or "We'll" in your posts when refering to YOUR opinion. Are you really a spokewoman for a certain group? Or ,as I suspect, do you do it simply because you try to add weight to your comment by implying others are in agreement without actually affirming that fact.

Educate me? Why would I want to be educated by someone that continues to initiate an intellectual gunfight armed with a pea shooter?

You do like to flatter yourself!!

Last edited by rushman; Oct 26th 2005 at 3:34 am.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:46 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
He loves everybody
That has to be the most insulting thing you've ever said to me!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:21 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
The post in question contained the "Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)" smiley as a comment from me regarding your post that said you wouldn't want to be a mod. Use whatever interpretation of that as you like. Personally I meant it to mean "Oh gimme a f**king break". Who are you kidding? You would ecstatic to the point of personal moisture to be a mod. You could delete any thread containing the smallest petty criticism (posted tongue in cheek) of the good ol' US of A.

If it's taking a lifetime to educate people like me maybe it's because you absolutely suck as a teacher.

Why do you always add "We" or "We'll" in your posts when refering to YOUR opinion. Are you really a spokewoman for a certain group? Or ,as I suspect, do you do it simply because you try to add weight to your comment by implying others are in agreement without actually affirming that fact.

Educate me? Why would I want to be educated by someone that continues to initiate an intellectual gunfight armed with a pea shooter?

You do like to fatter yourself!!
You too are are like chalk and cheese but are so entertaining.

Love that last comment, Rushman. Was that a Freudian slip?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
You too are are like chalk and cheese but are so entertaining.

Love that last comment, Rushman. Was that a Freudian slip?
ooops!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:45 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Hey AmerLisa and Rushman, perhaps you've both forgotten that you have your very own thread for your endless sniping?

...although I still think you should just arrange to meet up in person and either fight to the death or jump into bed together!
Oh Shit .. This mean I have to take Rushman off ignore at the end of the month just to see what he is on about now ....
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Oh Shit .. This mean I have to take Rushman off ignore at the end of the month just to see what he is on about now ....

Not neccessarily. You could always come on as someone else and have a butchers.

Oh I forget, I'm on "ignore' til the end of the month!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:46 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: I nominate Englishmum

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
So whats Englishmums take on all this then?

She's been so quiet it could only mean one of 2 things
- she's sitting back desperately hoping someone will confirm it
- or else she's so terrified at the prospect that she's keeping her head down and hoping it'll all blow over!
- or she's on holiday from BE (OK thats 3...)

By the way, I think she'd be an absolutely spiffing mod
Ha ha!

First of all my laptop has died and I can't get a look-in on the PC in the evenings and I've been out during the day looking for a car for our son whilst he's at school - he will be 17 on Saturday and it will be his surprise birthday gift - so I haven't had much time on BE. We have now sorted out a car for him. My husband was going nuts - he says it's just like going shopping for shoes, only worse LOL!

I'm very flattered that I'm considered worthy of being a mod...but sorry it's not for me....never was that keen on The Jam/Paul Weller anyway.....
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Ha ha!

First of all my laptop has died and I can't get a look-in on the PC in the evenings and I've been out during the day looking for a car for our son whilst he's at school - he will be 17 on Saturday and it will be his surprise birthday gift - so I haven't had much time on BE. We have now sorted out a car for him. My husband was going nuts - he says it's just like going shopping for shoes, only worse LOL!

I'm very flattered that I'm considered worthy of being a mod...but sorry it's not for me....never was that keen on The Jam/Paul Weller anyway.....

good to see you back......hope things get sorted soon....if we only had 1 puter I would have to make reservations....pretty sad really
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:08 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Ha ha!

Welcome back - feel for you on the pc - I'm back in the US for a couple of weeks (supposedly to close on our new house) but had to leave the laptop at home, and the other PC's are in storage, so I'm reduced to logging on from a coffeeshop. Its not that bad, but the increased caffeine intake on top of the jetlag means I'm not getting any sleep at all!!

Car for your sone eh - bet thats gonna give you some fun!! Have you seen those "spy in the cab" things you can get now that alert you when they are speeding or driving eratically