Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hubby is resending the I-130

Hubby is resending the I-130

Old Oct 1st 2002, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

Loversdream is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hubby is resending the I-130

This Weekend we are going to put another petition together and my hubby is going to send it in again. Will this be ok?
Old Oct 1st 2002, 12:10 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hubby is resending the I-130

Originally posted by Loversdream:
This Weekend we are going to put another petition together and my hubby is going to send it in again. Will this be ok?
Are you waiting on the receipt to send in the K-3? If so, I don't believe it is necessary as others have mailed the I-129F without a receipt. Ask around and see what you can come up with.

Rete
Old Oct 1st 2002, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

Loversdream is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes we are waiting for the receipt so we can send in the K3. We thought we had to have the I-797 to send in the I-129F.

Thank you Rete

Originally posted by Rete:

Are you waiting on the receipt to send in the K-3? If so, I don't believe it is necessary as others have mailed the I-129F without a receipt. Ask around and see what you can come up with.

Rete
Old Oct 1st 2002, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

trburton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Loversdream:
Yes we are waiting for the receipt so we can send in the K3. We thought we had to have the I-797 to send in the I-129F.

Thank you Rete

We never received a receipt. This is good info. I will try with out a receipt. My wife of three years is crying every day since IRS lost our file.
Old Oct 1st 2002, 1:54 am
cjrivers_2000

We didn't have I-130 receipt when applying for I-129F,we had I-129F receipt on May 28,month later recived I-130 receipt and sent to MSC............up to now no approval on I-129F....I don't if no I-130 receipt affect k3 processing or not,but I do suggest you send I-129F without I-130 receipt.