Howdy!

Old Dec 6th 2005, 11:46 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Howdy!

Originally Posted by britvic
Well I only speak the truth
So do I, well my version of it and look at the trouble it gets me into!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 2:41 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
It's like Southern Kentucky, but further North.

Hello MissP and welcome

Ooh get you!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

Glasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to allGlasgowgirl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MissPatriotic
Hi to you all , I have just registered today. I have been in the USA since the beginning of September of this year. Missing Blighty alot! Is there anyone else in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area? I am an East Midlands Girl, from Nottingham. Looks like this website might save me!!!!!!
Welcome! Hope you're managing to enjoy the USA even though you're missing home.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 12:43 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Hi to you all , I have just registered today. I have been in the USA since the beginning of September of this year. Missing Blighty alot! Is there anyone else in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area? I am an East Midlands Girl, from Nottingham. Looks like this website might save me!!!!!!
Welcome.... (I know have the poeople on here ahave already replied and welcomed you, but I felt like joining in too).... Things in KY are a little different to Brum. LOL......

Ha ve fun.

Last edited by TN-Dave; Dec 7th 2005 at 12:43 pm. Reason: sp
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:45 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the mad house! This board really did help my sanity, it kept me as far from it as possible, which is exactly where I like to be!!! I spent most of my younger years in Banbury. I went to Nottingham a few times, the last time was to go to Hooters!!! I'm married to a Yank & he needed their chicken wings!!!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
the last time was to go to Hooters!!! I'm married to a Yank & he needed their chicken wings!!!
I'm sure he prefers breast meat
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:54 pm

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I'm from Nottingham and now in Cincinnati too! Are you sure you're not my evil twin sister???
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by neil
Welcome, I'm not always in the Cincinnati area but have been here at least a week a month on business for the last year and a bit (that's where I am today by the way).
and you didn't stop by and say hello?
Old Dec 7th 2005, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Caligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really nice

Hi there MissPatriotic,

WELCOME!

This is a great website with wonderful people. I'm sure you'll find warmth and support here. If you have an questions, please don't hesitate to private message me.

Welcome to the US!

Hugs,
Cali
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

MissPatriotic is on a distinguished road

Hello to all!

yes i married a Yank too! I am 26 and originally from a village just outside of Loughborough. Nottingham is about 15/20 mins drive. I am now waiting for my adjustment of status and temporary employment authorization. Well atleast i have this website to keep me occupied while i wait to be able to apply for jobs!!!!
Northern Kentucky/cincinnati is cool. i am not going to attend any pub quizzes though. sounds crazy.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Welcomeeeeeee to the good ole USA. I guess some may say we are Winging Poms or Winging Flapjacks (Whatever the American term is) personally I think we are just more truthful then the indoctrinated indigenous pop.
Rules of the board: Go by yourself a thick skin & don't take anything toooooo personal.
Reg. Frank R.
Good Luck to you.
PS, your tag is that MissPatriotic to USA or motherland?
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:16 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elsie The Maid
and you didn't stop by and say hello?
Had I known I would have done. Unfortunately it's mostly work, work, work while I'm here (as you can tell by the fact I'm posting on here - explain that one). We're stuck out in Kenwood (I think that's what it's called) but have managed to get to the downtown area several times.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Hello to all!

yes i married a Yank too! I am 26 and originally from a village just outside of Loughborough. Nottingham is about 15/20 mins drive. I am now waiting for my adjustment of status and temporary employment authorization. Well atleast i have this website to keep me occupied while i wait to be able to apply for jobs!!!!
Northern Kentucky/cincinnati is cool. i am not going to attend any pub quizzes though. sounds crazy.
Nice to see you popped back To be honest so meny Newbies introduce themselfs never to be heard of againe.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by neil
Had I known I would have done. Unfortunately it's mostly work, work, work while I'm here (as you can tell by the fact I'm posting on here - explain that one). We're stuck out in Kenwood (I think that's what it's called) but have managed to get to the downtown area several times.
Kenwood Towne Center is excellent. Make sure you eat at Trio's across from the mall. Good stuff! You should make it to the Esther Price Candy store down the road too. Excellent locally made chocolate.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by britvic
Nice to see you popped back To be honest so meny Newbies introduce themselfs never to be heard of againe.

Isn't that the truth? Do you think we scare them off?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.