Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How we do Christmas in AZ

How we do Christmas in AZ

Old Dec 24th 2003, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Cool How we do Christmas in AZ

Attached Thumbnails How we do Christmas in AZ-christmasinarizona1.jpg  
Old Dec 24th 2003, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

yepper, that is about right, here is a pic of the sunrise yesterday morning.
Attached Thumbnails How we do Christmas in AZ-arizona-sunrise.jpg  
Old Dec 25th 2003, 1:22 pm
Banned

JulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to all

You do your own cooking.....how quaint
Old Dec 25th 2003, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I'm in charge of the grill
Old Dec 27th 2003, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

scottm is an unknown quantity at this point

Burger for one, you sad tw@t

Scottm
Old Dec 27th 2003, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by scottm
Burger for one, you sad tw@t

Scottm
It was a photo op for the folks back home, you sad twat
Old Dec 27th 2003, 3:23 pm
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey...I've only been away from Phoenix for 2 days and I miss the weather already! It's bloody freezing here in Connecticut! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas grill, Pimpbot!

How was everybody's Christmas? I missed my bloody flight connection on the way over here, and spent my Christmas Eve in Dallas. Grrr! Still...got here in the end and we had a lovely Christmas Day. Merry Chrimble, y'all!
Old Dec 27th 2003, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Rockgurl
Blimey...I've only been away from Phoenix for 2 days and I miss the weather already! It's bloody freezing here in Connecticut!
Its cold here too! The low tonight is going to be 29! Brrr. And the next few days are only going to hit mid 50s At least the suns still out.
Old Dec 27th 2003, 5:43 pm
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Its cold here too! The low tonight is going to be 29! Brrr. And the next few days are only going to hit mid 50s At least the suns still out.

Weather needs to pull its socks up then cos Mrs Dowg and myself will be in residence on New Years Day, via a couple of days in Laughlin and a quickie with Granny in law in Barstow.
Old Dec 28th 2003, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

WolfTracker is an unknown quantity at this point

it sure is going be a cold one tonight...brought a quart of wood month or so ago and it is almost half way down...putting our fireplace in good use that is for sure ...
Old Dec 29th 2003, 4:10 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How we do Christmas in AZ

Originally posted by Pimpbot

Classic

We had beautiful weather here in Texas as well, it started off a bit chilly but by late morning, tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt was all I needed for ripping up and down the road with my sons electric scooter.

It didn't take long for me to get into trouble, I set up a ramp for the radio controlled motorcross toy it went straight up, took off landed wobbled for 20 feet then went straight down a storm drain:scared:

luckily the nipper across the road crawled down in there and hooked it out just as my wife came out the front door....close call.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 12:35 am
Just Joined

alhanson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by effi
yepper, that is about right, here is a pic of the sunrise yesterday morning.

Wot, no Shepherd's Warning?