Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How to watch Zee tv and B4U in USA

How to watch Zee tv and B4U in USA

Old Nov 30th 2015, 4:34 pm
Banned

newgandhi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to watch Zee tv and B4U in USA

I am a UK citizen with indian parents/origin. I prefer mostly watching English channels but it would be nice to also be able to watch some indian movies and music.

When I went to my local electronic store I saw 2 different iptv boxes for indian channels. They had . I decided to do some due diligence before I spend my money on one of them.

I wonder if there are any Indian persons that are familiar with any of this boxes ? Which box would you recommend ?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 30th 2015 at 4:54 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2015, 4:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to watch Zee tv and B4U in USA

Hi, and welcome to BE.

I see that you're in Canada - just checking, but did you mean for this to go in the Canada forum? If so I'll move it for you.

I've removed the brand names you've mentioned, just looks a bit spammy from a newbie! I'm sure that people will be happy to give you recommendations of the box they use though.

HTH.
Old Dec 2nd 2015, 6:38 am
Banned

newgandhi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to watch Zee tv and B4U in USA

Thanks for your reply. No it can be in this forum. Our company have an office in Canada also, so I work from there also. I wrote the post during my break, not during working hours